2: Sisters and Fangirls

POV: Yelena

All the other women turned towards us in surprise. I could not recognize any of them.

"Paradox, why are we here?" A brunette woman next to a blonde asked.

"Well, in my conversations with my friends, we thought a meeting like this may be useful and fun. So I brought all of you here." Paradox said as he walked away.

"And why are we at the center of the Multiverse?" I asked.

"Yelena?" a hauntingly familiar voice rang out.
I slowly turned my head to the voice and saw my sister walking out from the crowd. A woman I recognize as Wanda followed close behind her.

"Nat?" I gasped as I backed away.

I could see tears growing in Nat's eyes.

"Yelena?" She croaked out.

Then someone clapped their hands loudly, getting everyone's attention.

"I do apologize, children. But I must be off." Paradox said.

"Wait, what? No, you are not leaving!" The same brunette said.

"I am sorry Mrs. Luthor-Danvers, but I must be off. You see there is another universe dealing with a very odd shift in the Multiverse."

"And if you think that you are just going to leave us, you've got another thing coming." Another woman with short bright red hair said as she began to march towards Paradox but a woman with long blue hair stopped her.

"Easy Vi. We're not sure who we are dealing with. Just calm down." She said with a British accent.
This so called Vi did as she was told and grabbed the British girl's hand.

"And what does shift mean?" Someone else asked.

"Let's just say they are dealing with what they call a Multiversal Implosion. Toodaloo!" And with that, Professor Paradox disappeared.

I turned back to Natasha, but before I could face her again, she was wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you so much." Nat cried into my shoulder.

I was in such a state of shock that I couldn't hug her back.

"Are you real?" was all I could ask.

I finally wrapped my arms around my sister and held her like my life depended on it.

"I missed you too."

So after that, Nat and I found a couple of seats with Kate and Wanda next to us.

"You said you missed me, what happened?" I asked.

"We were taking down the Red Room. There were a lot of explosions, you told me to go. And that was the last thing you said to me before, before it happened." Natasha explained. "What happened to me?"

"You and Clint went to collect one of those stone things. And you were lost to gain it." I answered, remembering what Clint had told me a few weeks after New Years.

He gave me a brief explanation on Christmas Eve when I tried to kill him for the last time. But we met up again and he explained everything.

"Emily?" Someone shouted.

All of us turned and saw a brunette and a red head running towards us. It turned out the redhead called this 'Emily'. They came running straight for Kate and I immediately got defensive and quickly slammed the redhead's head into the table with her arm in a locked position in my hand.

"Woah! Dude! Please let my girlfriend go!" The brunette said.

"Why were you charging towards her?" I asked the redhead, ignoring her girlfriend.