II. SummerSlam (2023)

Start from the beginning

Joshua does not know that I'm coming tonight because I'm currently on my world tour and is supposed to be heading to the next stop on the tour but I managed to squeeze in a visit just for him.

I have to support him especially since this is such a big match in his wrestling career.

I was running late like I was so late that I'm pretty sure I missed half of the matches scheduled for tonight but they weren't important to me anyways.

Joshua's cousin, Vika was waiting for me near the ringside entrance.

"Mia, I thought you were going to miss his entrance but you're here, come on," Vika said.

"I thought so too. I miscalculated the traffic for tonight," I told her as she leads me through the crowd to the seats.

"Hey, Mia," Jeyce said, once we reached him.

"Hey, Jeyce," I said, hugging him before sitting down next to him.

We were sitting in the center. Joshua made his entrance then Joe did his entrance. I recorded Joshua's entrance and posted it on my Instagram story. It was a risky move since Joshua and I weren't official yet but hey I'm subtly claiming my man.

I watched the match as Joshua and Joe took their time in the ring. It felt like it was clear that Joshua was going to win tonight but Joe took over and physically urged the crowd to quiet as the fans at Ford Field chanted for Joshua.

Joe battered Joshua with a kendo stick as a symbolic punishment for his treachery. Joshua endured a long beating before finally biting back. Joshua countered Joe's signature spear with a kendo stick shot and proceeded to whip him with the bamboo sword until it splintered.

Joshua followed it up with a stunning front flip dive over the ropes onto Joe ringside.

Joe scored the match's first near fall after catching Joshua in midair with a Superman Punch. Joshua swung the momentum in his favor with a super kick and Uso Splash.

Joshua channeled months and years of pent-up frustration into a steel chair and expelled it through Joe's spine.

That's when the plunder started to pile up. Joe powerbombed Joshua into a pile of chairs.

Later on, Joshua drove Joe through a wooden table with a Samoan drop. Joshua proceeded to whip his older cousin with a strap as the action spilled into the crowd.

Joseph emerged from the crowd, laid out Joshua with a Samoan Spike and drove him through a table. Joe was in shock after inadvertently striking Joseph with a spear. The break in focus gave Joshua crucial time to hit the champion with a spear for a deep two count. The inadvertent strike sent Joseph into a frenzy. The Bloodline's enforcer struck Jishua but engaged in an argument with Joe that allowed Joshua to spear Joe through the ringside barricade.

Joshua was able to fend off Joseph after he sent him through a table on the outside with a splash from the barricade.

Once in the ring, Joshua hit Joe with his own move, the Spear, followed by an Uso Splash. But as he covered up Joe with a 1-2 punch but Jonathan yanked Joshua out of the ring to break up the pin.

It felt like I was watching a soap opera. Joshua was in disbelief staring at his twin, before Jonathan hit him with the Superkick, sending him back to Joe, who used a Spear for the 1-2-3 to remain on top as both champion and Tribal Chief.

After the event went off the air, Joshua was crying in a heartbreaking moment. My heart clenched him because I felt as if he wasn't only crying cause of the storyline but something else.

Jeyce, Vika, the boys, and I went backstage to the gorilla. We stood there as he came from behind the curtain. I forced a smile on my face as I saw the exhaustion on his face. I just wanted to hug him.

"Dad," Jeyce said walking up to his father.

Joshua and Jeyce hugged before Joshua looked my way with a shocked expression on his face.

"What? How? Aren't you supposed to be in New Jersey?" Joshua asked me as I was holding my arms open to him.

"I came to support you," I answered as he walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you," He said.

"You did good out there," I told him.

"I think I could have done better," He said.

"Of course, there's always room for improvement but don't be too hard on yourself," I said.

He smiled.

Jeyce joined our hug.

"Can we go to McDonald's now?" Jeyce asked.

Joshua and I chuckled.

"Of course," Joshua answered while leading us to his locker room.

Once we stepped inside the locker room, Joshua closed the door and turned toward me. "Can you even eat McDonald's while you're on tour?" Joshua asked me.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Of course, I can," I answered.

7,193,142 likesmiamor Tribal Combat Summerslam 23View all 44,118 commentsromanreigns ☝️🏽uceyjucey 🩸username1 I didn't know you were a wrestler fanmiamor @username1 I have four sons 😭 that's all we watch in this household ☝️🏽username2 who is yo...

7,193,142 likes
miamor Tribal Combat Summerslam 23
View all 44,118 comments
romanreigns ☝️🏽
uceyjucey 🩸
username1 I didn't know you were a wrestler fan
miamor @username1 I have four sons 😭 that's all we watch in this household ☝️🏽
username2 who is your favorite wrestler?
miamor @username2 Jey Uso @uceyjucey🩸