Time: 0200

Location: Classified

Mission Obj: Rescue OP

Current numbers: Lance Corporal Charity, Staff Sergeant Ruiz, Sergeant Williams, Corporal Ramirez, Lance Corporal Lopez, Gunnery Sergeant Smith, Sergeant Major Flores, 1st Sergeant L/N, Captain Davis, and 1st Lieutenant Waltrip. (10/10)

Current Situation: Not good

Current numbers: 6/10

KIAs: Captain Davis, 1st Lieutenant Waltrip, Sergeant Major Flores, Lance Corporal Lopez

Causes of Death:
Captain Davis - Gernade

1st Lieutenant Waltrip - Shrapnel

Sergeant Major Flores - Bullet to the head.

Lance Corporal Lopez - Bullet to the chest and neck areas.

Mission Update
Time: 0400

Location: Classified

Mission Obj: Extraction

Current Numbers: Lance Corporal Charity, Staff Sergeant Ruiz, Sergeant Williams, Corporal Ramirez, Gunnery Sergeant Smith, and 1st Sergeant L/N. (6/6)

Current status: dire

LCpl Charity: "We're pinned down 1st Sergeant!!"

SSG Ruiz: "Arrghh! I'm hit!

CPL Ramirez: "Shit!! We're pinned down 1st Sarge!!"

Y/N: "This is 1st Sergeant L/N of task force 107 Alpha-9!! I'm requesting immediate evac! Our coordinates are *REDACTED*"

.
.
.
.

Gy SGT Smith: "Anything from command, 1st Sergeant!?"

Y/N: "No, looks like the enemy is jamming our transmissions. We need to dig in a-"

It was a complete mess, Task Force 107 Alpha-9, under the command of Captain Davis and 1st Lieutenant Waltrip. Led their men on a secret operation to retrieve missing senators of the United Nations. However what they didn't know was... it was a trap, the rebels had unfortunately killed the senators and set a trap for the Task Force. Now it was only 6 of the original 19, as Y/N was informing his men...

SGT Williams: "Gernade! Hit the deck!!"

A gernade landed near Gy SGT. Smith and SGT Williams. As it exploded, it sent the resr of the remaining task force flying a few feet from the blast radius. Unfortunately Gy SGT. Smith and SSG Ruiz were too close to the gernade, SGT Williams would get his leg full of shrapnel, while the rest of the task force survived with only scraps, bruises, and a few bullet wounds.

As the remaining members of Task Force 107 Alpha-9 got up and recovered themselves, Y/N knew they needed to get away. As the enemy was surely closing in fast. LCpl Charity, would check both Smith's and Ruiz' vitals.

LCpl Charity: "Ruiz and Smith are down..."

He called out to the rest of the task force while Y/N once again attempted to make communications to command.