C𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16, 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

ミ★☆彡

ミ★☆彡

𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷. 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑶 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑨𝑻 𝑩𝑰𝑳𝑳𝒀'𝑺 𝑯𝑶𝑴𝑬.

"So you do know where he is taking me right?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out later missy" Elise spoke as she helped Billy get ready.

"Not even a little hint for your bestie?" Billy said trying to get it out of her.

Elise finished the last curl on Billy's hair switching her vanity chair around so that she could see for herself in her mirror.

The curls were beautiful.Billy touched Elise's hand that was on her shoulder and gave it a squeeze "thank you Elise" she said to her friend.

Elise nodded as she was even amazed by her work. Hey a little YouTube can take you a long way.

"Now I need you to stand" Elise said instructing her. Billy did as she was told and stood up. She was already dressed in a dark blue halter top sun dress with crème sandals.

Elise went over to her closet and pulled out a small book bag and handed it to Billy.

"What I can say is that the place is breath taking" Elise said to her. "Now follow me" she continued as she walked over to the bedroom door and opened it.

Billy could feel butterflies in her stomach as she thought about what Six may have plan for them.

As Billy descended the stairs she could see Six standing at the foyer. He was dressed in usual attire, dress pants and a short sleeve shirt.

"I tried to get him to change but you know Six" Elise quickly whispered in Billy's ear. Billy smiled while looking at Six who was looking at her awe.

Billy didn't know but when he seen her he had to catch his breath for a second. Cliche I know but that's how the man felt.

Without moving her eyes from Six, Billy whispered back to Elise "he looks perfect."

Elise playfully rolled her eyes "you two have fun" she said to them both.

"I'm taking Nora to the grocery store I will cover for Six and Elise will cover for Billy" Miranda came in joining the group.

"Thank you" Six said to Miranda.

Miranda nodded "you two enjoy yourselves" she said to them both.

Billy thanked her as well.

"Are you ready?" Six asked her with a gentle voice Miranda or Elise didn't recognize.