𝐂𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14, 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:  𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝐴ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑.☻︎

  𐬺❤︎︎𐬺                𐬺❤︎︎𐬺
{𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}

  𐬺❤︎︎𐬺                𐬺❤︎︎𐬺{𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}

ミ★☆彡

Six intertwined his fingers with Billy's as they held each other hands. He moved from beside her to in front of her.  Billy made a way opening her legs as he moved closer to her while she sat on the counter.

Billy desired some friction. So she wrapped her legs around Six's waist. And oh boy she got more then she desired. She could already feel his bulge pressing against her clothed core.

Six let go of her hands and wrapped his arms around her waist. The two gradually move there faces closer to one another. Teasingly daring the other to make the first move.

But neither seem to wait another second longer. It's been two days since they last had this type of close contact with each other. And they didn't dare want to make another second at this opportunity.

Six didn't even wait to meet her half way as he dipped his head down bringing Billy into a intoxicating kiss that made her melt. He kissed her deeply making her feel like she floating on a cloud.

It was like she was in a daze.

Billy pulled Six by his shirt, she wanted it off now. Six caught on and pulled back from her just for a second quickly pulling his black shirt off over his head throwing it on the kitchen floor. Just as fast as he took off his shirt he was back on Billy.

Taken in her kisses, Six felt like the rest of the world around him was a blur, he was lost in her, any concern he had before they locked lips was gone.

Billy felt all over Six's hard built chest. This man was pure beauty.

Six dipped his tongue in Billy's mouth and she moaned at his taste. Mint mixed with cherry. She remembered he loves cherry  gum.

She tucked on his tongue as she moved her hands down his chest until she reached his black sweats. She easily dipped her hand in them. And to her surprise there was nothing underneath. She made a clear path to his length feeling the rock hard pulsing veins.

She felt herself get damp just at the feeling of his length.

Six grabbed the end of Billy's shirt. She could feel him pulling back from her knowing that he was about to ask. Fuck the girl got even more damp just at that.

She quickly spoke "honey you don't have to ask" she told him. Billy pulled off her shirt throwing it somewhere she didn't see or care. She had on a bra that was soon thrown off too.