𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12,𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 3

𐬺❤︎︎𐬺                𐬺❤︎︎𐬺
{𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}

 𐬺❤︎︎𐬺                𐬺❤︎︎𐬺{𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}

ミ★☆彡

Billy stood stunned still...still facing Six. And for Six? He was doing the same, facing Billy unable to speak or move. It was like a rock in a hard place for both. Thoughts were interning and exiting Billy's head. But the main one was a explanation. She wanted to know what the hell this was.

But what could Six possibly explain in this moment? What good enough explanation could save this? He's obviously naked under that towel and Ivy is in the bathroom calling his name. What other damn reason would she be in there for?

The two stand off staring at each other was interrupted by Ivy who widen the bathroom door and stood beside Six in a white robe with only god knows what's underneath.

"Oh it's Billy hi hun I'm sorry you had to see this we'll this is awkward" Ivy spoke.

Billy finally found the courage to speak. She shook her head letting out a awkward laugh "n-o you guys are f-ine it's my fault my apologies I just came to check on my uncle and I see he's doing quite fine so I'll just go" she spoke quickly then began to leave.

"Billy wait" Six called her name but Billy just quicken her footsteps down the hall and stairs as she found the exit of the house.

Eventually she made it back to the group and went to go sit beside Elise.

"You made it back fast I was expecting you to be gone at least a half an hour" Elise said nudging Billy as she laughed.

But as Elise said her joke she also noticed her friend was joining in. She noticed Billy had a different demeanor then when she went inside ...much different.

"Hey what happened?" Did he get mad at Christian kissing you?" She questioned her.

Billy shook her head as she mumbled words under her breath.

Elise creased her eyebrows trying to figure out what Billy was saying. "What did you say?"

Billy was looking towards the water as she spoke louder "I didn't get to tell him."

Elise was even more confused now "then what happened?"

Billy sighed as she ran her hands through her hair "Ivy was in the bathroom with him as he was taking a shower" she said as she finally told what she saw.

Elise gasped loudly shocked by her best friend's words"doing what ?!"

Elise noticed she spoke a little to loudly because everyone looked in there direction "sorry guys you know I'm a bit of drama queen " she said quickly as she turned back to Billy.