𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13 𝑵𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑮𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑴𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒐

𐬺❤︎︎𐬺                𐬺❤︎︎𐬺
{𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}

𐬺❤︎︎𐬺                𐬺❤︎︎𐬺{𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}

ミ★☆彡

"𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬" 𝑩𝑰𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑷𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑷𝑶𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨𝑻.

It was close to at least 15 or so people left. The time close to two in the morning. Many were either drunk or just lounging around. Others trying to get there friends to leave like Elise and Hazel.

"Bil-ly there being lame" Luna hiccuped as she ate some chips drunkenly

"We're not guys but we do have to leave the party is over and I'm tireddd" Hazel said to them.

Six and Christian stood in the background not knowing what to do.

"You guys go me and Luna will stay" Billy pointed at them.

"Not going to happen darling" Elise said to her.

Christian sighed "I got an idea" he said walking over to his sister Luna. He bent down and picked her up quickly throwing her over his shoulder.

"Hey my chips dumbass!" Luna yelled as she quickly closed the chip bag so they wouldn't fall out.

Christian just ignored her and looked back at Six "Six take you take Billy."

Six just gave a one head nod.

"Finally" Hazel said tiredly as she followed behind Christian and Luna exiting the house.

Billy was drunk but she caught on to what was happening. Looking towards Six she pointed her finger at him "don't you come near me."

Six didn't know if he should.

"Six get here please" Elise said for it.

He looked at Elise then looked at Billy who was looking at Elise like she was just betrayed.

"Lisey how could you?" She asked her.

"I'm sorry Billy but I'm tired too"Elise said to her.

"Well.." Billy said looking between Six and Elise starting to walk backwards.

"You can't get me if - I run away!" Billy said quickly as she turned around to run.

"Get her Six!"Elise yelled.

Six quickly caught up to Billy in seconds picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder but also making sure not to hurt her.

Elise shook her head laughing reminding her of the Halloween party.