𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15, 𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒑

𐬺❤︎︎𐬺 𐬺❤︎︎𐬺
{𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}

𐬺❤︎︎𐬺                𐬺❤︎︎𐬺{𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}

ミ★☆彡

"𝑫𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑾𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑨𝑹𝑬?" Billy had asked Six as she laid on top of his chest while Six rubbed her back.

Six took a quick look at his watch as he saw the time was four in the morning. It's only been two hours since they gotten back from that party and only an hour since there kitchen scene. The two didn't want to sleep without each other but neither had the guts to actually say it.

But eventually Six built the courage to ask first. Billy of course agreed and they gathered there things and instead of going back to the tents outside where they could probably get caught, the two went upstairs of the beach house and found a guest bedroom to sleep in.

"There most likely asleep I could tell your friends were tired" Six said to her.

Billy looked up at him "was I mean to you while I was drinking?"

Six shook his head as a semi small smile appeared on his face "no but you did call me a giant and Godzilla" he told her.

Billy burst with laughter against his chest "what the hell."

"And you spilled water all your over car" he said telling her more.

"Oh trust me I remember that" she said as she looked up at him again.

For a second the two just stared at one another, Six brought his hand up to Billy's cheek and rubbed it softly with his thumb.

She really didn't know for sure but as she looked at Six hooded eyes it seemed like she could tell he was thinking of something.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked him voice almost below a whisper.

Six rubbed her cheek more as he took in her beauty. Thoughts did cross his mind. But he wanted to push them as far back as he could. He just wanted to be in this moment with her. But something a little deep inside was tearing him up.

Guilt. For sleeping with Fritzroy's daughter. His boss, the guy that got him out. The man that treated him like family.

"Hey are you okay?"

Shit, lost in his thoughts he didn't even noticed he hasn't answer yet.

He finally spoke "I'm ok, I'm right here with you beautiful " he said hoping she would believe him.

Billy smiled but she still felt there was more but didn't want to push it.

Suddenly Billy thought of something. She quickly got out of the bed throwing the sheets off finding her shirt on the floor and throwing it on.