Chapter 7

Luo Zhen spoke arrogantly, but his words just fell off. The strong men standing around looked at Luo Zhen with eyes that looked at rare animals, and the scorching heat in his eyes almost turned into substance.

As soon as Luo Zhen appeared, they knew that the other party was an ordinary person who could not be beastized. 

This method of distinguishing seemed to be understood by every soldier, and men who could not be beastized were not much different from women in the eyes of these powerful warriors. Maybe their physical strength will be better than women, but they still can't deal with the beasts outside.

Coupled with the fact that their tribe has a child-mother tree, even men have the possibility of giving birth to life. In this world lacking women, powerful warriors don't mind whether their partners are men or women, or even between warriors. 

I really couldn't find the right person and made it together, but the stronger the fighter, the harder it is to conceive offspring, so generally choose a partner, and most fighters will first choose ordinary people who can't be beastized.

In the eyes of warriors, ordinary people have always been the existence that needs their careful protection. Have they ever heard an ordinary person say that they need to find food to raise warriors by themselves? Well, although Lu Zhan's identity is a bit special, as long as he is a fighter, he will not let his partner support him. That is a question of their strength.

Lu Zhan turned dark immediately. Of course, he wasn't angry at Luo Zhen, he was just speechless. Does this person still remember the situation where he was thrown into the big lake by his clansmen and could only wait to die on the water? 

Besides, Lu Zhan really wanted to ask someone who was able to scratch his feet by walking barefoot in the grass all the way back. How could this person be so confident that he could support himself. But when Luo Zhen said that, Lu Zhan, who had lived alone for more than ten years, couldn't help but look at each other more.

Ah Li slammed into the opponent's shoulder and whispered: "If you don't want to, I can pursue him. You know my strength, and I will definitely be able to raise him younger than now." He doesn't mind if it is himself. To feed a partner, it was still the partner who said he wanted to feed himself, and Luo Zhen was quite pleasing to his eyes.

Lu Zhan gave him an angry glance, and pulled Luo Zhen to his side, "Since he chose me, he will be my person from now on."

Ah Lie shrugged his shoulders indifferently. He was not obsessed with this foreigner. On the contrary, he was happy that Lu Zhan had a partner. He used to feel that Lu Zhan's feelings for the tribe were not too deep, so Ah Lie was always worried. 

Heavenly, he would leave the tribe without saying a word just like his father and father. Now that he has a partner, Lu Zhan would not have the idea of ​​leaving the tribe anymore.

Heishan doesn't care who Luo Zhen chooses to be a warrior. For him as the leader, even foreigners, as long as they can give birth to children for their tribe's warriors, even if Lu Zhan is just a delicate half-orc, he His father and father are powerful warriors. 

If the offspring they conceive can inherit the abilities, they won't have to live in this remote corner of this rare prey tribe if they want to come to them.

Montenegro left after handling the matter.

The newly formed mate needs the help of the tribe's wizard to make the bond, but the black panther tribe's wizard has just taken the warrior who won the fruit of the fruit tree this year to pick the fruit of the fruit tree. 

It will take three days to come back, so Lu Zhan will hold it in his arms. After swapping a large piece of mutton with another soldier named horn bamboo, Zhuo Guo took Luo Zhen home.