CHAPTER 30: The Truth

Start from the beginning

Bai Ying who sighed in bliss then turned to Kenji and Tadashi while Duan Luan is greeting the two older people who is just sighing in worry and disappointment for Tadashi.

"I will only give you a total of two lessons. Then I will give you the oracle I will bestow to you by the fate. Because I am not the only one who will teach you but my mates as well. And that includes..." He paused and let the two nervously turn to the smirking Duan Luan who is holding Bai Ying by his waist, ignoring the snuggling koala on his mate's waist.

The two paled when the realization hits them hard especially Tadashi. He is really scared of Sebastian and Duan Luan. Because the two are indeed powerful in his eyes and fierce compared to the dvmb looking Blaze and the gentle looking Ellis.

They looked at their youngest who is still clinging to Bai Ying. They thought how lucky Kiyoshi might be because he seems to have no knowledge at all about what happened. And if they are right, 'this powerful prince must be protecting Kiyoshi in any harm!' Kenji thought that made Bai Ying smile and slightly nod his head that made Kenji pale.

Now, he know why Tadashi is in that state. The two immortals just heard their thoughts! And knowing Tadashi who is an arrogant and stubborn mule since birth, he really will be punished in this way that their parents will never dare to lift a finger at all because they also know him well.

"'Think before you act'. And it seems that this basic teaching is not taught to you, my dear student." Bai Ying smiled sweetly while giving a lecture in front of the family. He don't even care at all if he is branded arrogant or throwing his authority. He already knows the location and he can leave here now if he want to. He already proven that the monarch are really capable because the information he need was delivered to him just yesterday, two days after his arrival. But because they have a deal, though he wants to teach this children a bit, he decided to stay for two weeks just to fulfill his side and also to give a bit of protection to the family.

"H-how dare you! I am still the prince of Naga Kingdom!!" Tadashi retorted that made everyone gasp in surprise. Even Kiyoshi turned to his brother in a frown. He then understood what is happening. He tried to comfort his teacher with a hug that Bai Ying noticed and smiled at him while gently pushing him to Duan Luan who he obediently obliged and stayed with Duan Luan who found the boy quiet pleasant to be with.

'Maybe the compatibility of the two is the reason.' Duan Luan thought while comforting the little kid.

"You know... I originally hate it to throw my weight around. But if you want to talk about the power, and the title we both holds, are you sure you can handle the consequences? The consequences that your so-called Cross Empire received? Are you really ready to offend me, First Prince Tadashi Naga Seiryū?! Because if you are ready, I will first ask for permission to take away little Kiyoshi with me from your father and his mother like what I originally want to do."

Sakura gasped. Tomo is shocked. Kenji had his eyes widened while looking at his brother he cherished. And Tadashi turned pale.

They know. They know that Bai Yīng is powerful and holds a great title and power. They already have a hunch as to why the man in front of them is especially fond with Kiyoshi. They only denied it. But to think that because of something that Tadashi is simply doing will result to their separation with Kiyoshi and also the demise of their kingdom that was built by their ancestors.

Bai Ying sighed. He turned to Kiyoshi who is looking at his family in worry and to Bai Ying with confusion. Bai Ying held his hand and slightly nodded his head as he mouthed 'come here', the little prince obliged and approached Bai Ying in hesitation. He don't want to be away from his family! He loves his teacher but he is scared.

Bai Ying knows his thoughts that is why he embraced him and said, "I originally planned to take you back and be given a privilege to live with us in the palace. I originally want to take you in as my son and be my children's big brother..." Sakura and Tomo gasped. They didn't know how important Kiyoshi is for Bai Ying is. They only thought that it's pure interest. But by making Kiyoshi his son is a different matter. Kiyoshi is surprised. He also didn't know how deep his teacher's fondness with him.

"It's just that, I know that you prefer to be with your people, your brothers, your father and your beloved mother. Your fate is also here. And I don't want to steal away your humanity because you are a mortal being. I am immortal as well as my mates. I may have a way to turn you one but I chose not because I know best how you love your family because I who is the youngest one in our family lives my family as well with all my heart. All I can do now despite having the exchange from the deal from your father is to guide you three to a better future that you three are fated to hold. And protect you even though you are here while I am in a different place. So I hope for you and you all..." He turned to the dumbfounded family and added, "I want you to take care of yourselves because I don't wish this little one to be sad and be in agony of loss."

"First and second prince. As well as you Captain Yoru and also you, your majesty, I believe that you will come with me now. Because there is something I need to tell you now." The four stood up. Though they are a bit shaken, thanks to a soothing scent that suddenly filled the air, they stood up straight.

"Go back with your mother. Teacher will come to you two after I talk with your father and brothers." He said to Kiyoshi before leaving to his forehead and place a gentle peck on it.

And with that, the six men left, leaving Ellis who finally arrived with the mother and son duo.

—————

To be Continued...

—————

EXTRA

Author: Dvmb Tadashi! *hmp*

Kenji: Stvpid Brother. *hmp then rolled his eyes*

Kiyoshi: Dvmdvm Tadashi! *hmp*

Tadashi: S-sorry. I didn't know... *turned pale*