CHAPTER 30: The Truth

The scenery is so serene and magnificent in every eyes— excluding the newcomers who saw almost everything magnificent. There are so many flowers in all sorts of red, white and blue hues. There are roses, tulips, lilies and many more. The scent is enveloping the whole place and the well trimmed bushes and trees adds the beauty of the place. And in the middle of it all is a  small veranda only for a gathering such as tea parties and so on.

There, a total of five people along with a person who is standing behind the older man is waiting for their very important guest.

Inside of the head of the first young man is, 'we are royals, why are we here waiting for a person like that?' he rolled his eyes after that but he almost coughed up blood when an invisible dark pressure suddenly fell on his shoulder that made those who are around him sprung from their seats and gasp in shock. They are about to open their mouths but they all froze except the youngest of them. Because that single little kid is being protected by an invisible pressure that easily nullified the dark pressure. A pair of man appeared in front of them.

Duan Luan is glaring sharply at the first prince while Bai Ying can only shake his head in defeat. It's one of their agreement they discussed earlier though. And though he only finds it trivial when they heard the Tadashi's thinking, he can only let Duan Luan to do his stuff because he also thinks that it is better to resort in things such as this sometimes or else Tadashi and maybe even Kenji will think that Bai Ying is a pushover.

Moments earlier while they are on their way after the confession...

"I do understand your actions, my Ying'er. But I know humans better than you do. And humans who have power over the mass are arrogant and will never pay heed any attention to your kindness and your goodwill. So I and the others will punish any disrespect they do to you, and we hope that you will not say a word about it and let us deal with it. At least we can protect you while we are still here." Bai Ying looked at Duan Luan and can only see the determination to do what he wants. He only sighed because after all, he promised to pay heed to their feelings and thoughts more before deciding for the sake of their future.

Bai Ying hummed that made Duan Luan when he finally got the permission. Then, for starters, they both opened their spiritual sense and they both heard Tadashi's thoughts that made Duan Luan grit his teeth and made Bai Ying shook his head before protecting Kiyoshi while they kept on walking to the venue and Duan Luan punishing the presumptuous prince.

In present time...

Tomo and Sakura can finally guess what is happening by the looks of the two who just arrived. Tomo can only sigh in defeat. He also knows that whatever his son did is already over the top that is able to enrage the overprotective mate of their honoured guest.

Kenji can now understand what foolish thing his brother did. He sighed while secretly blaming his arrogance and then take the courage to step forward and bow in front of the two that surprised everyone.

"Please have mercy on my brother. He is still young and don't know what he is doing." He said that made Kiyoshi tilt his head in wonder.

Kiyoshi is the only one who didn't feel anything and his mother noticed that as well as Yoru who is still calming himself from the sudden familiar pressure. Kiyoshi looked at his teacher and run towards him. Bai Ying opened his arms with a smile on his face as he embraced the little prince.

"Teacher, what is my brother saying? What did eldest brother do that made him like that?" He asked that made Tadashi grit his teeth in annoyance and humiliation.

Bai Ying smiled to Kiyoshi and caress the hair of the young prince that made the latter pure and snuggle against his silky and soft robe. It seems like Kiyoshi built his own world once again in his teacher's embrace.