XII.

❜ ─ 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓. ─ ❛

"OH MY GOD, NEKURA You should totally try this on!" Nobara squeals as she holds a red dress in front of herself, jumping up at down excitedly

"OH MY GOD, NEKURA You should totally try this on!" Nobara squeals as she holds a red dress in front of herself, jumping up at down excitedly. Even though she is literally talking to a vampire, shopping makes her so excited that she forgets everything around her.

The brown haired woman sighs and smiles slightly at the teen as she looks at the dress, which is red and long sleeved.

"Really? Because I think it would suit you better." Nekura says with a calm and amused voice as she looks down at the teen, whose lips curve up into a wide smile.

"R-really?" she utters in surprise, widening her eyes at the woman.

"Yeah totally. You should try it on." the brown haired woman says, patting the teen's head as she slides the other hand into the pocket of her black leather pants.
Nobara smiles widely at her before hastily disappearing in a changing room. "I'll be right back!"

Nekura sighs and smiles, leaning back against a wall as she waits for the teen to get changed.

Somehow the students have changed her. In a way she has never felt before. It's like they have grown close to her heart after all the time of training together.
The fuck is this feeling? she thinks, putting her hand on the back of her neck.

"I think you should try this one." a familiar male voice echoes in her ears from behind. Satoru walks in front of her, holding a black bra with lace in front of her eyes. A cheeky smirk is on his lips and he chuckles in amusement as a slight blush appears on her cheeks. She raises her brows and widens her eyes in surprise.

"You idiot." she replies with a small amused laugh as irritation creeps all over her face. She pushes his hand down and looks away, her expression flustered. However, to him, she seems to be thoughtful.

He puts the bra on his shoulder casually as he walks towards her, leaning next to her against the wall. His smirk slowly fades as he looks at her with his crystal blue eyes, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"You like them, don't you?" he asks calmly and directly, causing her to turn her head into his direction. Her hazel eyes gaze up to his black blindfold. She narrows her eyes for a second but her expression softens again as she looks away.

She sighs, exhaling a deep breath she didn't know she was holding. "I don't know what it is that I'm feeling." she utters calmly and thoughtfully. "But I know that I don't want those kids to die."

A slight smile appears on Satoru's soft lips.
She looks up at the white haired man again, her expression serious and flustered.

"Don't you dare to tell anyone!" she murmurs firmly, pointing her index finger at him in a serious and firm manner. She glares at him and her irritation amuses him.

He chuckles, holding his hands in front of him in a protecting manner. "Don't worry. I am silent as the grave." he answers with a wide smile before leaning closer. He takes her finger between his while his eyes focus on hers. "Seems like you're not as tough as you act."

Startled, she looks at him. Her brows are raised and her lips are pressed together. A slight blush appears on her cheeks. "Shut up." she whispers angrily.

"Ew! Stop making out!"

The voice of the teen girl, who just came out of the dressing room, rings in the adult's ears and makes them flinch. They turn to face her, Satoru has a cheeky grin on his lips while Nekura looks at her in embarrassment and irritation.

"W-we weren't making out!" the female says hastily, groaning in annoyance as the man just laughs.

He raises his brows and looks at her with a flirty and playful expression. He points his index finger at her while pressing his other hand on his cheek. "Oh don't be so shy." he comments with a playful and teasing tone in his voice, making her only angrier.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

"Why do we have to carry everything?!" Yuji calls while carrying bags of clothing in his arms. Megumi quietly glances over to him with just one bag in his hand.

Nobara stops abruptly and turns around, causing their teacher and the woman to do the same. They look at the students in expectation and curiosity and wonder how this will turn out. Nekura chuckles softly as she sees the angry expression on the teen girl's face.

She slowly walks towards the pink haired boy, who flinches at her threatening aura and demeanor. He frowns, sweat was visible on his forehead because of all the carrying and walking. Little hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

"Do you dare to question me?" Nobara speaks with a low voice, her eyes wide and her brows narrowed.

Yuji gulps and looks at her with fear in his eyes. An angry girl is the scariest thing ever!

"If you drop just one thing, I'll kill you."

"Y-yeah.. fine."

In the next moment one of Nobaras dresses slowly slips out of one bag he's holding. He gasps and looks down as the smooth pink fabric of the dress touches the stony and dirty ground.

"You're unbelievable!" the girl yells and holds the boy by his collar of his uniform. While she keeps shouting at him, some people gaze at the scenery and can't help but laugh. The white haired teacher grins at the amusement on Nekuras face and he can't help but admire her smile.

Megumi turns around in embarrassment, his cheeks flush red.

"That's it. I'm gonna leave."