V.

❜ ─ 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋. ─ ❛

"THAT ONE WAS Good, Nobara! I can feel it!" Yuji calls out to his female classmate, who is lying on the ground - completely exhausted

"THAT ONE WAS Good, Nobara! I can feel it!" Yuji calls out to his female classmate, who is lying on the ground - completely exhausted. The three of them have their eyes closed and covered with curse energy, so that they are protected while they trust their other instincts. However, while Yuji encourages the brown haired teen, the one who has actually managed to strike their opponent was Megumi.

"Don't be silly. It wasn't me." she groans as she holds her head in pain. Sweat forms on her forehead and she sighs. "When do we finally get our summer uniforms?!"

Satoru claps into his hands, trying to encourage his students. "Now, now, don't give up yet. You have managed to strike her only one time." he says casually as his gaze wanders over his students. The teens groan and sigh deeply, feeling the hot sun on their skin.

Nekura clears her throat, her arms propped on her waist. Even she looks a bit exhausted as the sun weakens her powers even further. Drops of sweat are on her pale skin and the circles below her eyes are even darker than normal. "I could use a break as well." she says under her breath, brushing a strand of her dark brown hair behind her ear. Her eyes glow slightly red.

Satoru narrows his eyes at her, observing her closely before he answers. He clasps his hands together, smiling childishly at the four. "Fine, let's take a break! How about some mochis?" he says with a happy voice. Nobara and Yuji immediately stand up, throwing their arms in the air as they jump up and down.

His gaze is focused on the woman, whose piercing eyes look back into his. She sighs, fanning herself air with her hand.

"I'll be back in a moment." she says curtly before abruptly disappearing from the place she was standing.

She moves through the many streets and alleyways with a fast pace, making sure that no one would see her. Her eyes now glow in an even brighter red and her black pupils form into thin lines. One of her hands turns into her black claw hand again and her fangs appear.

As she finally eyes her target in an empty alleyway, she stops and lands in front of the boy. He has black hair, his long bangs cover one of his eyes which widen in her presence. He gasps as she bursts into his conversation with a grey haired man, who disappears right after seeing the woman.
She pushes the boy up against a wall, her red eyes hypnotizing and weakening him. She wraps her claw hand around his face to prevent him from trembling so much.

"Hold still. This will not take long." she whispers against his sweaty neck, her fangs brushing against his young and fresh skin. His eyes widen in shock and fear and he can't move an inch.