III.

❜ ─ 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐃. ─ ❛

"YOU'RE GOING TO Be executed

"YOU'RE GOING TO Be executed."

The happy tone in Satorus voice echoes in her ears, making his statement sound absurder than it is. He sits across her on a chair, leaning his arms on the backrest. He smiles cheekily and looks into her eyes through his blindfold, musing her reaction.

She's tied onto a chair, unable to move. Her gaze wanders around the tiny room which is adorned with seals. Her demeanor is completely calm, as if she doesn't care about anything at all. She has turned into her human form in the meantime. Her red eyes are now dyed in a warm hazelnut brown, the sharp fangs are hidden and her claws have disappeared, leaving ordinary human hands on her arms. However, the roses around her arms are still there as well as her black torn dress.

Her gaze locks with his after a few seconds of silence. She raises a brow. "Again huh?" she mutters under her sigh. "That's sad to hear. I was just starting to have fun." she adds calmly. Her eyes pierce his blue ones and he wonders if she's able to see his eyes through his blindfold.

He laughs amusedly and his smirk never leaves his soft looking lips. "Well, I can prolong your fun for a while." he answers, his voice smooth and calm. She raises her brows and looks at him in interest. Slowly and casually he stands up and walks a step towards her. He leans down to her, his face close to hers. His warm breath brushes her pale and cold cheeks.

"You remember how I told you you were a curse magnet?" he asks, tilting his head slightly.

"As if I'd forget that. I remember every tiny detail of that day." she growls, looking to the side for a short moment. She bites her lip in irritation before looking at him again, trying to understand his thoughts behind his smug facade.

"Well, it turned out that you'd be the perfect help for finding curses which inherit Sukunas fingers." he explains and leans a little closer, his nose merely touching hers.

She gulps and narrows her brows at him, feeling irritated and nervous by the invasion of her personal space. After clearing her throat in an attempt to show her composure, she speaks up with a calm voice.

"So what you're saying is that you'll let me live under the condition that I'll help you finding the fingers of Sukuna?"

"Exactly."

He nods, leaning back and musing her. His hands slide into the pockets of his black trousers.

"No thanks."

In surprise he raises his brows and his smirk leaves his lips slightly. He has not expected her to decline his offer. Since she's almost as hungry for power as Sukuna himself, he was certain that she would make a pact like this to continue on living.
He tilts his head in confusion, observing her careless and cold demeanor.

"Is that so?" he asks. "So you want me to kill you?"

She sighs, her expression stays calm and serious. "I'd rather die than work for you." she looks at him with a piercing gaze. "You would kill me after that either way."
She looks down at her feet again. "And you're not able to give me what I want anyway.." she mumbles to herself.

A moment of silence lies between the two of them, making the moment feel heavier with each second that passes. Satorus eyes stay on her figure, noticing how helpless she actually looks, even though she acts like a tough woman.

His lips part as he prepares himself to say something, however, he shakes off his thought and stays silent.

After a while she looks up at him again, confused by the silence which lingers on them. She raises a brow and muses his serious demeanor.

"What is it that you wish for?" he asks with a calm voice and a serious expression, making her hair stand up on the back of her neck. She wides her eyes, which glow in a slight red.

"It's impossible, Satoru." she mutters under her sigh, looking away from him. The hope that had built up in her for a moment vanishes again. She exhales a breath she didn't know she held and sinks further into the chair.

He lets out a confident laugh, a grin appears on his lips again. "Oh please. You know I can do anything." he replies cheekily and leans a bit forward.
She looks at him again, narrowing her brows in skepticism and irritation. Her lips press together as she tries to understand his thoughts. Is he messing with me?

Raising her brows in an arrogant way, she sits straight on the chair again and crosses her legs. "My brother," she states, "I want to find him."

He rubs his chin thoughtfully. It doesn't surprise him that she wants to see her brother again. Though, if the two of them would get in touch, it would be very dangerous for Japan and even the whole world. Also, since years her brother has grown stronger and stronger - slowly becoming a new indestructible vampire king.

Sighing, he looks at her. His brows narrowed. He muses her slightly hopeful expression, noticing that she really doesn't know about her brother's current situation and condition.

"Fine." he says casually. "I'll help you with finding your brother. But I won't guarantee more than that."