IV.

❜ ─ 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑. ─ ❛

"I CAN'T BELIEVE You brought her here

"I CAN'T BELIEVE You brought her here." the deep voice of Satorus colleague Kento Nanami echoes in his ears. The blonde man's eyes focus on the newspaper he's reading as he talks, showing no emotion with his stoic expression and collected demeanor.

"She won't harm us. After all, I'm the strongest." the white haired man answers with a confident grin as he leans back on the sofa. After a short pause he sighs, leaning his head back over the backrest. "But I told her I would help her with finding her brother Akito.. that could get a little complicated." he mutters under his deep sigh.

Kento flinches at the mention of Akito, looking up from his newspaper. He glares Satoru for this stupid decision he made, his eyes slightly widened and his grip around the newspaper tight. The white haired man sighs again as he feels his colleague's glare on him, shrugging it off.

"Please tell me this is a joke." Kento utters, adjusting his glasses with his index and middle fingers.
Satoru remains in his comfortable position, moving his hands in a casual and childish manner as he acts offended. "Oh please, Kenny. You know exactly that my humor is way funnier than that." he replies while his expression stays serious. He looks up at the ceiling, stretching his legs.

Kento rolls his eyes in annoyance. "I told you not to call me that." he growls, but gets ignored by his colleague who leans further back on the sofa he's sitting on.

"What are you going to do with her if she finds out?" he asks but their conversation gets interrupted by none other than Nekura herself, who enters the room with confident steps.

"If I find out what?" she asks with her feminine voice as she steps in, stopping beside the two sofas the men are sitting on.

Satoru immediately leans his head forward again, eyeing her new clothing which fits her feminine figure perfectly. A black fabric pants with a white t-shirt, which hugs her body tightly, are her new outfit. The red pumps give her outfit a beautiful touch. She almost looks like a human now, except for her pale and cold skin. Her roses are not around her arms anymore, and her wounds have been healed by her. Her skin looks now like nothing happened to her at all.

A wide grin appears on his lips as he looks up into her hazel eyes, seeing her curious and calm expression. He slowly stands up and approaches her, leaning down to her until only a few centimeters separate their bodies.

"If you find out how hot you look in that outfit." he replies with a cheeky tone in his voice, causing a slight blush appear on her cheeks. She narrows her brows at him, her eyes piercing into his. He can feel her pupils dig through the fabric of his black blindfold.

She crosses her arms in front of her chest. "Oh shut up." she groans in annoyance. "I already know that." she adds confidently, raising her brows in an arrogant manner.