𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇

Bắt đầu từ đầu

And now I was even more worried about this meeting, because I was pretty sure that the meeting that I was about to have with Tony was about that too. I said my goodbyes to Natasha and make my way to the end of the corridor where Tony was waiting for me in the conference room, and the closer I got to the room that more worried I got about it. I took a deep breath before walking into the room, but what I wasn't prepared for was Tony, Pepper and another person that I hadn't seen before sitting there staring me as I walked in.

"Y/N, so glad you could join us" the man says walking over to me with Tony, "Y/N, this is General Ross" Tony tells me, and I put my hand out to shake his. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Ross" I say while shaking his hand, "Same with you, I've heard a lot about you" he tells me, and Tony tells everyone to take a seat. "Is this about the Sokovia Accords" I asked, and everyone looks a bit taking back that I knew about it already. "Yes, Y/N" General Ross says to me, "Well... Can I know what it is" I asked looking around but more to Pepper and Tony. But neither of them would say anything so I looked at General Ross and he looked at Tony and nodded before clearing his throat.

"The Sokovia Accords are a set of Legal documents ratified by the United Nations. The Accords were designed to provide accountabilities for all enhanced individuals, with a special emphasis placed on the Avengers and their activities" General Ross said. "So, what does that mean for me" I asked, "it means you couldn't use your powers" General Ross says, and I feel my heart sink. "What! I've been working on being able to control my powers for months, I've been working hard" I say but it slowly turned into shouting from the anger creeping into my body.

"And when you get mad?" General Ross says, "Can you control them then?" he continues. And I knew what they were hinting at, they knew about my flashback and what I had done. "Who told you... Plus, it won't happen again" Was all that I could say, I felt betrayed that Tony and Pepper were just letting that be used against me. "You can't do this; He can't do this" I stood up turning from Ross to Tony and Pepper.

"He can, Y/N" Tony tells me and I stand there in shock, "All of us have to sign it" he continues. "Well... I'm not signing it... I'm not giving up the only thing that I have" I shout at them, "You're not the one signing it, and it's already been signed" General Ross tells me. "What" I shout, now I could really show them that I could control my powers while being angry because now, I was really angry. "So, you both signed it before even talking to me about it" I began to shout even louder. Pepper was going to say something, but I cut her off.

"What was even the point of this meeting then... because apparently my new parents already have everything done" I shout, "Y/N, please calm down" General Ross says slowly getting up, "What afraid I'll lose control of my powers huh?, you're treating me like I'm a monster" I shout. "You can't stop me from using them" I continue before turning to leave, "Actually" I hear General Ross say, and then two men came into the room. "What's going on" I say turning to Tony and Pepper, "I'm sorry, Y/N" is all that Tony says and Pepper stays quiet and doesn't even look at me.

One of the men grab my hands, while the other one grabs my legs. I watched General Ross take out a brief case from beside him, "I had the people of Wakanda make this for you, it stops you from using your powers" he says slowly watching over with that looks like an ankle monitor. "Tony, please don't do this" I shouted trying to shake out of the men's grip but it was too late because he had already put it on.  The men had already put me down, I couldn't even look at Pepper or Tony.

"I.. I hate you both" I shout as tears were going down my face, I couldn't be in the room as them anymore, so I just ran . I ran out of the room until I got to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and just let it all out, how could they do that to me.  I spend the next while crying and trying to get this fucking stupid thing off me, but running hot water and banging it against the wall didn't work. I tried to overpower the ankles monitor but I couldn't... my powers were gone.