"You guys again?" We can't believe they are already back from blasting off from who knows where, and they are firing missiles and they are actually filled with ice that traps Magmar.

"Oh no!" Insey gasps.

"Don't worry, a piece of ice won't bother Magmar." Blaine says as Magmar is already free from the ice, but Team Rocket continues to fire missiles that turn the volcano into ice, and Misty yells, "Stop it! We're inside a volcano!"

But being idiots, they don't know the true danger. Blaine says, "This is bad, with the ice here, there is going to cause a giant chain reaction deep inside the volcano."

The cave is starting to collapse and Blaine mutters, "I was afraid of this... The ice is cooling off the rock, it is going to shatter! The lava will go through the rocks and the surge will cause a giant eruption!"

"Just give me one reason why can't we kill those idiots?" Insey mutters.

"Because we have 850 more times before we can do so... we promised Mom..." I mutter.

Then Team Rocket is sent blasting off because of the eruption, and we are about to be blasted off as well until Blaine calls Magmar to stop the lava flow with the pile of rocks. Pikachu and Persian are trying to help, but Blaine says, "Wait, only a Fire Type Pokemon can withstand the heat from that lava!"

I turn to Charizard, who is still unaware of what's going on. "Please, Charizard... we need you to help Magmar and stop the lava flow..."

But Charizard continues to ignore me, and Insey asks, "What about your other Fire Pokemon?"

"They are at my Dad's ranch." I say.

Charizard opens one eye and notices how hardworking Magmar is, and he decides to finally help out. "Finally..." I mutter.

"Great, two Pokemon are much more powerful than one." Blaine says.

Then we also send out some Rock and Water Type Pokemon to help out, from a distance so they won't get burned. We also decide to help out as well. Although Togepi tries to help as well, Misty has to stop it from falling into the lava.

Once the lava stops flowing, Charizard is now staring at Magmar, itching for a battle. "I don't know how to thank you, Ash. How about it? Since it is already late at night, how about tomorrow morning we finish the match with Charizard and Magmar?"

"That sounds like a great idea." I say. "I'm going to win."

The next day, we all arrive at the top of the volcano, with pillars standing on the hot lava pit where Blaine found his Magmar. Charizard is already ready to battle, and Misty says, "That sure is new."

"Yeah, Maybe Charizard sees how strong Magmar is and wants to test his strength." Brock says.

As the battle begins, both sides trade Flamethrowers, and Magmar counters with a Fire Blast, which Charizard digs in and manages to deflect.

"Magmar! Skull Bash attack!" Magmar then proceeds to hit Charizard square in the gut with a Skull Bash, pushing Charizard into a pillar.

"No! Charizard!" I yell in horror as Charizard begins to fall toward the lava. But Charizard manages to fly away from the lava in time and then charges at Magmar. Eventually having a fist match.

Magmar then uses Charizard's own momentum against it by flipping it over and pushing the two into the lava.

"Charizard..." I mutter in shock, but much to our surprise, Charizard and Magmar emerge from the lava, with Charizard bringing Magmar into the sky.

"Charizard! Let's show that Magmar your Aerial Submission attack!" I yell.

And much to Blaine's surprise, he didn't expect the battle to take into the sky. "Now use Seismic Toss!"