Vigilante Vs Hero society

Start from the beginning

"With pleasure!!" Anti-Venom said and jumped towards Endeavour, and as Endeavour tried to attack Anti-Venom with a prominence burn, Anti-Venom grabbed ahold of his face and kicked him in the chest

"With pleasure!!" Anti-Venom said and jumped towards Endeavour, and as Endeavour tried to attack Anti-Venom with a prominence burn, Anti-Venom grabbed ahold of his face and kicked him in the chest. Anti-Venom jumped off Endeavour and onto another rooftop. He gripped ahold of a door that led to the inside of the building and tore it off. Endeavour blasted up into the air, and before he could get a word in, he was met with a door to the face.

Anti-Venom shot up into the air and rose above Endeavour before falling down onto Endeavour. They hurtled down into the streets below, creating a giant cloud of dust and debris. Anti-Venom and Endeavour had created a massive crater. Anti-Venom started to slam his fists into Endeavours face. "Okay, A.V. that's enough.' Izuku told him.'Aw, come on. I don't even get to break an arm? A finger?" Anti-Venom complained.'No, now hand over my body!' Izuku demanded, and Anti-Venom sighed as Izuku's Hybrid outfit once again covered him.

"Thank you." Izuku said."Who are you!?" Endeavour asked Ozuku through his pain "We, are Hybrid." Izuku told Endeavour."Peace!" He shouted before flying away again into the sky. Izuku looked around just to check that no one else would be following him, and thankfully, there was no one. But then, all of a sudden, Izuku could hear someone laughing.

(Just the 1st part)

Izuku turned around once again to be met with the face of the Number One hero, not only of Japan but the world, All Might! "Oh, Shit!" Izuku shouted, and before he could do anything else, he was slammed into the ground just like how Anti-Venom did...

Izuku turned around once again to be met with the face of the Number One hero, not only of Japan but the world, All Might! "Oh, Shit!" Izuku shouted, and before he could do anything else, he was slammed into the ground just like how Anti-Venom did to Emdeavour. Izuku felt his bones shatter and get back together again, thanks to Anti-Venom. 'Dammit, we're screwed!' Izuku thought as All Might said his catchphrase. "FEAR NOT CITIZENS. WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!" Izuku crawled a bit away from All Might and stood up weak in his knees not because he was injured, but because he was scared. The person he was in front of right now was the number one hero in the world! He knocked the crime rate down to an all-time low with only a few major villain incidents happening a year.

'Come on, Izuku! We can face this guy!' Venom told Izuku, trying to give Izuku confidence. "No, there's no way in hell I'm facing him." Izuku said as All Might turned to him."Hand yourself in vigilante. Even with all of the damage you cahse, you'll get a light sentence." All Might told Izuku, who started to sweat nervously. Although he didn't want to face All Might, he also didn't want to go to prison for doing what he had always dreamed of doing. Saving people.

Without a thought, Izuku sprouted wings once again, and he shot himself into the air and flew off as fast as possible. "Hard way it is." All Might muttered to himself and raced after him. Izuku swerved around every block, trying to lose the number one hero but never could. He tried to fly as fast as he could, and All Might continued his chase no matter how fast Izuku flew. Izuku saw a train tunnel and he took his opportunity, he dove into the tunnel and flew for a short while when a train came through seizing another opportunity, Izuku forced the doors open on an empty train cart and sat down forcing the Hybrid suit back inside of him. He saw All Might race past the train into the tunnel, and Izuku let out a sigh of relief.

"What the fuck was that!? You just decide to pussy out?" Venom shouted at Izuku popping his head out of Izuku right shoukder blade. "Fuck off." Izuku told Venom as his heart pounded against his chest "Dad, Calm down. Izuku's very stressed right now." Carnage told Venom, popping out of Izuku's left shoulder blade."We could've taken All Might!" Venom shouted at Carnage and Toxin, and Anti-Venom also shot out of Izuku's back, arguing with Venom."Izuku's ribcage broke as soon as we hit the ground! How could we take him unless we were fucking Invulnerable!" Anti-Venom shouted at the being he was cloned from. Izuku pulled his legs up to his chest and laid his face between his legs.

Chapter end