I fixed Loki some princess cereal and me some too and after about ten minutes Cris emerged with his hair done, dark blue, ripped skinny jeans, a green v-neck, a black leather jacket, a backwards green and black hat, and black hunting boots unlaced. I dropped my spoon as did Loki as we started at him together.

Holy shit he's sexy

"I'm going out to hang out with Georgie for a while," he said as he slid on black hipster sunglasses. I closed my mouth as a jealousy crept into my stomach. I knew Georgie wasn't gay and neither was Cris, other than for me I hope, but the way he was dressed was a bit too nice for just a simple hang out. I got up as he walked to the door and followed him out, closing the door behind me. I was in my clothes from yesterday thank god because usually I only slept in my boxers.

"When are you going to be back?" I asked looking at the black lenses covering his hazel eyes.

He scratched his neck. "I don't actually know. He said he wanted to hang out for a few hours because he misses me and Frankie is out with his pops for the day." The jealousy started to turn in my stomach faster at the thought of them alone.

I looked at the ground. "What about Loki and I?"

"You can take care of her. I know you can. I saw it just this morning," he answered dipping down so his face was where I could see it. He smiled at me and playfully punched my jaw. "I have no doubt in my mind that a few hours away will be too bad."

"A few hours with you gone will always be bad," I whispered. He took a step back from me and I sighed. "You like me Cris. If you didn't you wouldn't have been so okay with cuddling with me."

"I was just tired," he said and looked away. "You and I fell asleep that way after those scary movies and I mean I am a cuddler by nature."

I scuffed. "So you all over me was just your natural instcts?" He seemed to get oussed off by that and glared a hole through me.

"Shut up," he snapped. "I don't like you and I never will. You're just desperate for a fuck!"

"Why do you always say alk j wnat it sex, huh? You would knownthe truth if you talked to me about instead of fucking yelling. You shut me out even before i begin," i snapped.

"You know how i feel about you and this relationship you want, Ralph." I grabbed his hand when he went to walk away from me and he pushed me away from him with the other one. I grabbed that hand too however and slammed his back against the wall beside the neighbors door. He cursed and sat still knowing he would only piss me off if he moved.

"Do you like my cousin then?" I asked right in his face. His mouth dropped. If he didn't like me and he was dressing up for Georgie something must be there, right? Especially since Georgie paid a special visit to him when I wasn't here that day we fought. "Tell me! Do you like fucking him? Or are you just trying to fight what you feel for me for no reason?".

It was like he snapped in that moment. "Fuck you!" He yelled and then pushed me off of him with force I never knew he even possessed. "I'm not gay! I like girls, women, females, fucking vagina! Why is it that if I don't like you I have to like -" I shut him up by kissing him right on the mouth wanting him to just shut up and stop fighting me. He pushed me away however and punched me right in the mouth before I could even blink. "Sei un pezzo di merda inutile e non si sarà mai dire niente per me . Non posso credere che tu mi baci con i tuoi germi omosessuali sporchi!" (A/N: You're a worthless piece of shit and you will never be anything to me)

I watched in shock as he wiped his mouth and then spit on the floor right by my feet with the most disgusted look on his face I have ever seen. "Cris-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He screamed. I nodded because I've never seen him this mad before. I went to open my mouth again but the feeling of him punching me again right in the eye this time made me fall and shut right up. "You'll be lucky if I come back tonight, you fucking horny ass bastard."

I watched in shock as he walked away with his keys fisted in his hands and then slowly got up when I wasn't dizzy. He freaking hit me and just left. I scuffed and then opened the door just in time to have Loki run out and see me bleeding from my mouth I would guess and possibly beside my eye. She looked at me worried but I smiled to clam her down.

"Hey kid. I gotta get cleaned up. Why don't you-"

"Come here," she said as she walked into the bathroom. I followed and found her standing on the closed toilet seat with a baby wipe. "I can fix it." I smiled and walked over to her and let her clean up my face.

"You do this a lot?" I asked quietly as she wiped my eye.

She nodded. "Mommy always makes daddy mad and he hits her. She says he doesn't mean it so I fix her up and make her beautiful again. I'm going to be a doctor when I'm older so I can fix everyone!"

I smiled and pushed a piece of her brown hair out of here eyes. "I think you'll make an amazing doctor, baby girl," I said and he green eyes lit up. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her feeling like I would do anything for this little girl and more. It took two days and I'm already madly in love with the likes of Lakota Jones.

When I pulled away from her she giggled and then set her towel down. "I have a great idea," she said with an evil smile. I just grinned and followed her out of the bathroom smiling at her lopsided pigtails.

Maybe the kid really wasn't so bad.