"Does young master Cale have a reason to do so for the family?" Rosalyn was curious.

Alberu and Tasha then noticed something as they were thinking.

"It's... Probably because of his brother" Alberu muttered.

"His brother? If i recall correctly his brothers name was Basen was it not?" Rosalyn uttered.

"Yes, his step-brother to be precise" tasha stated which made Rosalyn understand the situation quickly.

Apparently only the henituse saw what Cale was thinking during the previous chapter where he revealed why he did act trash.

-----------------------------------------------------

Cale sighs and patted Eun's head.

"I'll just go outside and retrieve our car then I'll come back to pick you up"

Cale looked outside the door, the people outside we're still screaming it would be dangerous to bring the children with him, if he went outside it would be a mess.

Cale looks down at Eun who was gently carrying Noah in her arms.

"I'll be back so protect noah for me, okay?"

Cale smiled, Eun was hesitant to let him go but she eventually stopped holding onto his shirt and nodded at Cale's words.

"Come back safe mister"

Cale nods and went outside.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Can't they just stay inside?! Isn't it much more safer than outside with monster chewing on people?!" A commoner stated horrified at the thought of going outside to a place filled with many monsters.

"Well it would just be a minute before the whole place would be filled with over powered zombies so ofcourse they eventually would have to get out of there" someone from the same crowd said as if it was the obvious way of survival.

"Still making it out alive is a 50-50 chance" (1)

"I sure hope nothing bad would happen" (2)

"Dont jinx it!" (3)

"Don't worry Cale has gooly" (5)

"Gooly shall save the day" (4)

The henituse family we're praying, begging for Cale's safe return home. Preferably alive and without a scratch.

"Its time to use your constellation parents!" (8)

"Huh?" (7)

"Request them for a bomb to give to Cale" (9)

"👍✨" (10)

"A bomb?!?" (7)

"Did i stutter?" (9)

"Isn't that overkill???" (7)

"Do they deserve salvation?" (8)

"🙅" (10)

"Do they deserve pity?" (9)

"🤸‍♀️🙅" (10)

"Exactly " (8,9)

"..." (7)

-----------------------------------------------------

When Cale went out a zombie immediately launched itself towards him.

"Ah! Good lord!"

Cale managed to fall back as the zombie kept biting air infront of him.

"God why are you guys such a pain!" Cale shoved the zombie to the side and kicked its head off.