"That's because mom is making that for phoenix"
"Yess oh how I miss having that, its been so long"
"Oii who said I'll be giving it to you, its specially for my nix baby. Noone is allowed to touch it"
"Mom"
"Aunty"
Whined the teenagers. Maverick had a smile on his face.
"Not even you mave" said advika in her strict tone.
Hearing this, his face fell.
Everyone there loves the dishes made my advika. She is a great cook and often brings several dishes to them, kheer being everyone's favorite.
"Oh my god I completely forget about rasamalai, you guys finish your breakfast soon and come and help me in the kitchen. Boys you should also come. No excuses."

(Well rasmalai is another sweet dish. Rasmalai is a popular East Indian delicacy made with milk, a curdling agent, sugar, nuts, saffron and cardamoms.)

After everyone completed their breakfast, they entered the kitchen

"Don't just stand there,come and help".
She started instructing them each of the work.
After sometime,Anil came to the kitchen just to see everyone doing one or the other work, so he tried to escape.
" Mr.hubby where are you going, come and pack these in the containers"
"Hey sweety you see I have some important work, you have all these people to help you"
"If you don't start packing the savories, say goodbye to the bye. You will be sleeping in the couch today"
" who said anything about work,it can be done afterwards. Ill start with the packing sweety"
"Good for you"
By lunch time, so many dishes from sweets to savories were arranged in several containers.

 Ill start with the packing sweety""Good for you"By lunch time, so many dishes from sweets to savories were arranged in several containers

"Advika I think this is enough

"Advika I think this is enough. You can always make the other dishes another day"
"Oppy my baby is coming back home after so long, I have to cook everything for her"
"I understand but this is too much"
"Nothing is too much when it come to food and these sweets and be stored for two or three days in fridge and these savories can be stored for about a week. Nix can eat them anytime she wants. Do you remembers how she love to eat sweets"
"I do and I also know that you are gonna cook something daily for her. It already lunch time advy, comeon let's go and eat"
"Hmm OK"
Everyone had their lunch when suddenly maverick remembered about the room.
So after lunch everyone went to nix room. They saw several portraits of nix, hung on the walls. Every one of the pictures were complete masterpiece.
"These are so beautiful, thank you niall."
"Ohh aunty these are nothing, let my little sissy come here once then I'll show you the real master pieces"
Ophelia gave him a kiss on the forehead and everyone else had a smile.

It was late in the evening. Everyone were present in the living room, eagerly waiting for her arrival.
The door opened and Acacia came in first with a white cat in his arms.
Seeing the cat, everyone was surprised as acacia was never a fan of animals,and seeing him being gentle with the cat was surprising.
Then Hayes came in with a small girl whose face was hidden in the crook of his neck.
"Baby don't you want to see everyone. look they are waiting for you. Why don't you say hello to them"
She slowly lifted her face from his neck and waved at everyone smiling. Seeing everyone looking at her, she felt shy. A hue of pink was coated on her cheeks.
This was the most adorable sight for everyone present there.
Maverick and Ophelia rushed towards Hayes who was having nix in his arms.
"Hey baby am your mama. Can I hug you sweety"
"Mama"
"Yes baby this is our mama Ophelia"
Nix on hearing this made grabby hands towards her. Ophelia took her in her arms and hugged her. Tears were streaming down her eyes.
"Oh my sweet baby. I missed you so much"
"Mama no cwy nix here" saying this she wiped her mothers tears.
"Hi principessa iam your daddy"
"Dada"
Hearing her calling him Dada made him so happy that he wanted to shout to the world about it.

Seeing her parents made phoenix so happy. She felt a warm feeling inside her heart.

----------------------------------------------------------

Nix is home
And I love sweets.
What sweets or savories do you guys like the most?. Comment me your favorites
Are you guys sweettooth like me or do you prefer savories?

Hey guys
This is the surprise. Double update. This is for all your votes and comments which made me want to give this update.
Please keep voting and posting comments.
And iam very happy that this book
"Our little firecracker" is #1 in 3yearsold, #9 in baby and #14 in toddler.
This is all because of you guys. Please keep voting and do suggest this book to your friends.
Thank u guys.