Each one claiming the territory

Author note: Before you continue, here's the thing i wanna say first about this story. 

This story are very much different from the first Ophelia's story. I have put three people names on the description anyway, therefore you should have known this is a love triangle not just focusing on a certain couple. Although, in the end i assure you the main character will choose one of them.

So, it's your choice whether you want to continue or not. There are many other and better authors with the same genre of stories. 

You can curse at the characters if you dislike them, you can curse at me as long as it still in a joking manner. For example, 'Damn author what did you smoke last night?' I'm fine with that!

But if you curse at me, just because you don't like the plot and how the story progress. You want me to change it to an order that you like. No, i'm sorry i can't. You'll earn a block and i did it, i maybe sounded like a bitch, but i'll do it again. Although i'm still kind of new in wattpad but I just wish i can give you the best reading experience.

Thank you for all of you who likes my writing style and kept supporting me!

Ophelia woke up the next day with a sigh. "Damn..." She quickly rushed up to the bathroom and gag, but nothing come out. Morning sickness, how long until she has to hold it. It's driving her crazy.

She washed her mouth and face, before staring at herself from the mirror. She looked so pale and tired, with dark circle under her eyes. She couldn't sleep well last night, after that incident with them. Ophelia rubbed her stomach, remembering it once again. How their surprise expressions when they heard she's pregnant. How happy, how confused, how hurt each of them when Ophelia said she and their potential babies wouldn't have anything to do with them.

Is she selfish? To decide by her own, separating the babies from their own potential mother? It bothered her so much especially when Ophelia saw Rosalind's painful expression at her, when she got the knowledge that she had a fling with Aria, not long after they break up.

It's not fair for Aria, but somehow Ophelia wished that they are belong to Rosalind's. But what if it's really Aria's? How would Rosalind react? What is she going to think about her? Will Rosalind hate Ophelia because of it? She really couldn't bear that thought, that's why it's better for them not knowing. She's selfish, Ophelia admitted she's selfish.

She got out from the bathroom then gulp the vitamins and medicine the doctor gave her the other time, it's not really working but at least it helped her nauseous feeling a bit. She looked at her night stand then notice a cup of hot tea ready for her, she smiled seeing the 'im sorry' note on the saucer, smelling that it's probably from Portia. She still annoyed about what her sister doing last night, but she understands how Portia's feeling anyway. She really cares so much about her, and wanting the best for her although sometime her ways of thinking are absurd, she really just want to help.

She took the cup and sip the tea a bit before taking a seat near the window, great it's weekend she can at least take a rest from all the problems she's having right now and just relax. "Huh?" Seemingly it's not going to happen today too. Ophelia frowned when she saw a limousine came through the gate and then not long after a Rolls Royce that Ophelia known belong to Rosalind's parents also followed. "What the hell?" She saw Fabio Giovanni and Arthur Carson walked out from their cars with the wives and daughters, they stared at each other for a brief of moment seemingly throwing a dislike look on each other before walked inside her house.

Ophelia startled when she saw Rosalind waved at her catching her looking at them from the window. She had a small smile before her attention turned to her mom who opened her bedroom door. "Mom!" She set the cup aside before walking closer. "What are they doing here?!" She raised her tone, it seemed that people in this house never really consult anything to her first.