Ameer shakes his head and in second Balkees interpret Ameer's way of calming the family.

"Alhamdulillah! Masha Allah! I'm going to be a great grandmother." The grandma hugged Balkees, caressing her back excitedly. "Well done my dear, congratulations."

"Thank you grandma!" Ameer thanked her as she hugged him.

"Malika amazing your gonna be a grandma soon." Hajiya Kilishi looked at Malika whose expression changed, she was desperately hoping for a grandchild and now her dream will come true, though her excitement was covered by her cool behavior they all knew she'll certainly be happy.

Balkees walked to her mother in-law. "Mother." She hugged her. "I don't wants to lose my baby, again. Please take care of me and my baby!" She cried, praying for herself, she don't wants to experience the pain of losing her child before it even been born.

Malika slowly placed her palms on Balkees's back, taping it slowly and caressing it. "It ok nothing will happen, congratulations." She said calmly.

Asad and the raise congratulates the couple, feeling happy for them.

Thanks to Balkees and Ameer the fire was extinguished.

^*~^*~^*

Malika

The head of staffs came in holding a mug of hot coffee for Malika, she walked to the balcony where she knew she would find her boss.

"Ma'am!" She placed it on the table next to her. Malika whose eyes where set outside looking at the compound of her house, wearing a beautiful silk sleeping dress, her long hair strengthened and grazing her back, her elegant demeanor radiating her surrounding.

"Thanks." She said to her trusted person.

"Ma'am it already pass your bed time, shouldn't you consider going to bed?" The woman said wishing for her boss to at least sleep, she was there everything took place, it was an unfortunate event for her boss but she wants her to forget about it because nothing will happen without her permission.

"I wants to be alone Asma'u!" Malika states slightly.

"Yes ma'am," the woman whose name was Asma'u bowed her head holding her work tap. "Goodnight." She leave looking at the other side which was a door that lead to Malika and Ameen private place.

Malika took the coffee sipping it calmly but deep down she's burning. Everything that took place earlier at the dinning hall was coming back to her.

"Why Yaya Adnan? He had to say something for our mother's sake!"

"Y.."

She closed her eyes bitting the inside of her mouth, she was sure HER Son Asad was about to say yes.

'After what happened to my brother there's no way I'll let any low class entered my family!' She though slowly opening her eyes.

"Love!" A voice called but she doesn't move an inch. Ameen walked to her and hugged her from where she was seated, plantings a peck on her temple.

"What are you thinking?" He asked the obvious after sitting next to her. She looked at him sipping the coffee without forming a word. Her husband hold her gaze making her melt by the love she had for him, she might be the person who doesn't express their feelings but she can't resist Ameen Hamood's charm.

"Nothing." She finally mumbled.

"Not everyone will be like her, opened up to people please." Ameen hold her hands trying to starts a conversation she always don't like.

"It's ok as long as I'm alive my children will be mine, i will protect my family at any cost.." she trailed off. "Asad will have to give up on what ever he's up to, for his family and mother's sake." She stand and adjust her dress walking towards the door that leads to their private part.

"I'll find a suitable bride for him, one who had the same level and class with us, a woman who will hold our pride not someone who'll disgrace us or pull us down." She said without stopping which was unlike her.

Ameer had a wife with the same class as them, while Adnan had Rayhana who was more than perfect, but her carbon copy was single, all this while she was patiently waiting for his bride and now!

"No way!"

As Malika was trying to deny the fact that her son Asad was in love with someone, Asad was looking at Noor's pictures, new feelings igniting within him for the blind girl!

As she had a plan to find him a woman perfect for him, Asad had already found the perfect life partner for himself!

What could be the reason behind why Malika hate ordinary people?
Will this love story end before it even begin for Asad and Noor?
Will Asad give up on his love for his mother's sake?

Well all this questions will be answered if you follow 'Noor'
Stay tune for love, drama, and so much more.
Noor will got you covered💃

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
&
Share

Noor
by
Balkeesatu ✍️