Chapter 2

Y/n Pov:

"I'm okay thanks." I said as I reached for her hand and got up from the ground beneath me.

"Oh! You must be a student in UA right, I'm Momo Yaoyorazu It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said while smiling.

"I'm Y/n L/n and It's a pleasure to meet you to Momo Yaoyorazu." I said as I smiled back at her.

"Sooo how do you know I'm a new student here?" I said.

"Because it's your uniform number one and number two our Sensei, Aizawa already told about you coming here to UA.Even that you will be in the same class as me." She said while she smiling at me and I just
stand there looking at her.

"Wait so your in the same class as me? Class 1A right?"I said.

"Your correct! Come on let's go before you get late for your first day." She said as she took my hand and we went running to UA and I was blushing a little from her holding my hand.

{ Time Skip }

We were here at last at UA as we push between the people and apologizing while bumping into them heading to our class.

As we arrived at the door to Class 1A,I started to feel nervous while looking at the door to Class 1A.

"What if my classmates don't like me at all?"

"What if they hate me?"

"What if they laugh on my first day here?"

There where so many "What ifs" going through my mind right now as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, Are you doing alright?"
Momo said,have a worried expression while looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bit nervous since I just didn't came to UA last month." As I said that, she looked at me while having a smile on her face.

"God,why she looks cute when she smiles, Wait! STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS NOW JEEZ!"  I thought about it while I shaked my head from this thought since it sounds so creepy or something weird to say.

( I don't even know what to put because I ran out of ideas for this and I would agree it really does sound creepy to think about someone you just, Pls don't hate me for what I said 😭😭😭.)

"Don't worry about anything that happens here Y/n-san, it's actually how people would feel when going on the first day here especially for someone who's new here like you,So don't worry about anything that's going on." Momo said and I began smiling as I took a deep breath as Momo opened the door, I see some nice people here while some wave at me as I waved back as they go back to there conversation.

"Everyone, I'll like you all to meet our new classmate Y/n L/n!" Momo said while I bowed down and greeted everyone.

"Hello everyone I'm Y/n L/n and it's a pleasure to meet you all here today." When I said what I said, I started to stand a bit behind Momo's back tho she was shorter than me.

It went quite and then....................

All my classmates started asking questions one by one at a time.

"Do play sports?"

"What's your quirk?"

"Do you have a hero name?"

"What's your favorite food if you have one?"

There where so many people asking questions about me and then when I noticed there was no teacher here at all.

"Wait a damn minute! Where's the teacher here!? Why haven't I noticed this!?" When I thought about it, A voice came from behind me and Momo and it send chills down my freaking spine!

"Everyone get back to your seats or else you will have dentition for the whole week"The man said from behind me as I turned around to look that............HE  WAS IN A FREAKING SLEEPING BAG ON THE GROUND!?!?!

I was just shocked from how can this man be my teacher,like literally BE MY TEACHER!?!

He then started to introduce himself to me.

"I'm Shota Aizawa and I will be  your teacher for the rest of your years to come and Miss L/n you go seat anywhere you like,I don't care where you seat." As he said that  I went to go and get seated by Momo while she already got a chair for me to be seated with her and As Sensei Aizawa was starting the lesson,I decided to take down what he's saying though his lesson.