Chapter 27

AJ's POV

"Where is Kristy she was supposed to met us here over an hour ago." I complained to Harry.

"Well um I may have gotten a very very angry message from Niall just now that involved a lot of swearing and threatening to kill me." Harry said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"but we can start with out her right?" Harry asked unsure.

"Way ahead of you. I already read threw one book and now i'm moving onto the next one." I told him going back to my book.

"Find anything?"

"No just everything we already........know. Harry listen to this." I told him. Harry nodded then sat down next to me.

"There are 10 different stages of an Alpha mate. Stage 1. is eyes turning red. Stage 2 is craving blood more then usual. Stage 3. Having the constant urge to be around your mate. Stage 4. Not letting any male or anyone near your mate. Stage 5. Having sexual dreams and or dreams about wanting children. Stage 6. Wanting to have children. Stage 7. Constantly wanting to have sex to make a baby. Stage 8. Only having your mate, a baby, and sex on your mind. Stage 9. Using the mate bond wrongly and Stage 10. Doing anything possible to protect his mate. Even killing someone.

"Okay this is a bit too much for you." Harry told me then closed the book.

"Harry give me back the book. It was just getting to the interesting parts." I said trying to grab it.

"No your only 15 you shouldn't be reading this."

"Well I also shouldn't be engaged to a vampire prince either." I tried grabbed the book again.

"Vampire king Angel. Okay you can read the book if you can get it." Harry raised his arm above his head holding the book in his hand.

"That's not fair, you're a lot taller then me." I said as I tried jumping for it.

"Looks like you can't read the book oh well." Harry then placed the book on a high shelf.

"I will read the book then I will tell the boys what to be cautious about. Oh by the way what happens once he reaches stage 10?"

"well only if he kills someone for his mate will he completely turn into a dark monster killing anyone in his path."

"Okay so just as I thought."

Kristy's POV

I was lying in bed with Niall us facing each other.

"When are your eyes going to go back to normal. I miss your blue eyes." I told him then ran a hand threw his hair. Niall smiled at me.