Chapter 12

Niall’s POV

“I found the necklace.” I told them as I placed it on the table. Rebecca picked up the necklace.

“what do you have to do?” I asked her.

“Well I don’t know yet.”

“Can’t we just like burn it and go on with our life?” Louis asked.

“No it’s not that simple.”

“Of course it’s not, is it ever?” I asked getting angry.

“If we were to burn it we wouldn’t know the dangers.” I sighed slouching in my chair.

“Now, king Louis when is the trial?” Rebecca asked him.

“Tomorrow afternoon.”

“Charges?” she asked him.

“Kidnapping, breaking and entering, lying, along with using her powers irresponsibly.”

“Again?” Rebecca sighed.

“when is she ever going to learn.” She mumbled.

“Now if you would please excuse me.” I got out of my chair. I sighed, I’m not ready to face her.

(the trial)

“Catherine Gates you are charged for kidnapping the queens and the princess, breaking and entering, lying, along with using your powers irresponsibly. How do you plea?” Louis and Zayn were on their thrones along with El and Perrie. Kristy was to the side watching she didn’t want to be near me in case I do something stupid.

“Guilty.” I raised an eyebrow

“interesting. Since you did not try to deny your wrong doing the punishment will lessened.” I looked at Kirsty and saw she was a little happy.

“Your punishment would have been stripping of your powers then death. But now you will just be stripped of your powers forever.” I looked at Catherine and she had a sad expression on her face. She nodded.

“ Rebecca Gates please step forward.” Rebecca came to the front of the hall and stood a few feet away from Catherine.

“As the mother you will do the office stripping of the powers.”

“yes sir.” The guards moved Catherine so she was facing Rebecca. Louis handed her a vile and whispered something in her ear. She nodded tell him see understood. She hold the vile in her hand and started to mumble a different language. Soon a green flash started to flow into the vile. It was soon over. Catherine collapsed to the ground.

“Now that you no longer have your powers you will never step foot in this palace again. You will stay with your sister Faith.”

Kristy’s POV

I sighed as the ceremony finished. I saw Niall and my grandmother talking, I stayed away from them because Niall gets throw ten feet away from me everytime i'm nearr him. My grandma nodded then walked towards me.

“so have you found a way to reverse the spell?” I asked her hopeful.

“No I’m sorry.” She shook her head. I sighed

“It’s okay. Niall will just have to live in a bubble for the rest of his life then.” My grandma laughed.

“don’t worry I think I’m close to finding the answer.” She rubbed my arm to calm me down.

“Kristy.” I heard someone call my name.

“go Niall’s calling you.” She whispered. I turned around and saw Niall come closer to me.