Chapter 13

Kristy's POV

"Wait so let me get this straight. You want me to use my powers to freeze a necklace?" Liam asked us trying to wrap his head around what we just asked him.

"Basically yea." I told him.

"Listen this isn't just some ordinary necklace it has horrible powers. Who ever wears it can control the person who wears the copy." Niall explained to him.

"And you know I wouldn't be asking you this if Kristy's grandma hadn't put a protection spell on her." Niall added.

"It's not my fault." I defended.

"No it's not, it's your over protective mother's fault." I was going to say something but I decided against it.

"Okay i'll do it. But you do know that I don't just shoot ice out of my hands." I thought about it for a moment.

"We could freeze the fountain." Niall suggested.

"No that's not going to work it will just melt again. What we could do is freeze the fountain and cut the necklace out and then stick it in a freezer." I suggested.

"No that's not going to work either it would just sink to the bottom." My grandmother reminded us. I nodded.

"What we could do is freeze it in like a small container or something." My grandmother told us.

"That will work." Niall said. My grandmother pulled something from behind her back.

"Seriously you had that idea the whole time?" I asked her as I saw she pulled out a container filled with water. She gave me a small smile.

"I suggest you guys step back." Liam told us. I took three big steps backwards and Niall did the same. Liam sighed, he grabbed the container and hovered his hand over it.

"There."

"wait that's it? Just a hand not a huge gust of wind or a flickering of lights? THAT'S IT." I yelled the last part.

"For vampire kings your powers are boring." I told them. Niall chuckled at my comment.

"Rebecca did it work?" Niall asked my grandma. She smiled then nodded. The boys let out a sigh of relief.

"Well it looks like i'm no longer needed." Liam walked off towards the garden.

"Niall would you like to do the honors?" My grandma asked him holding up the locket.

"Does it really have to go back on because I have grown to not having it around my neck choking me. Grandma could you like reverse the spell?" I asked her with hope. She shook her head. I sighed.

"Fine." I groaned. Niall came up to me and placed the necklace around my neck then he kissed my forehead.

"Don't pout." he told me. I crossed my arms over my chest and stomped away. I heard Niall laughing to the side.

"Not funny." I told him. I saw Perrie walking down the steps with a bandage on the side of her neck.

"Ah Perrie what's with the bandage?" I asked her pointing at her neck. She looked at me then smiled as she rubbed her neck.

"It's my mate mark."

"Your what?" I asked her confused.

"Well after two mates are married and have had the mating ceremony the female gets a tattoo somewhere on her body." I was shocked.

"A tattoo?" I asked. She nodded her head slowly.

"I really need to finish that book." I mumbled to myself.

"So what is your tattoo?" I asked her curious.

"it's a skull with Zayn's initials. It's actually pretty cool." She told me while smiling.

" does El have one to?"

"Of course she does. Her's is a chain with Louis' initials."

"Why a chain?" I asked Perrie.

"Well she got the tattoo during her "angry period" and so she joked that for her tattoo she should get a chain on her ankle and she got it." I let out a small laugh.

"I guess you don't joked around Louis." I told her.

"The funny thing is Louis is actually the one who likes to prank the boys but he stopped that after we had a little incident."

"What happened?" I asked her interested in the story.

"One day Louis decided to pull a prank on Niall. But Niall didn't find it funny. He was kind of upset because he had just come back from when you two first met. So he yelled at Louis then bit him." I was shocked at what she was telling me.

"He has a temper." Perrie looked at me and nodded.

"Just don't try to anger him and you will survive." I nodded.

"Wait what?" I asked her as she walked away laughing.

"Perrie that's not helping." I told her. She walked into the kitchen and I went up to my room.

"Kristy? Is that you?" I heard Niall ask me.

"Yea it's me." I told him as I closed the door.

"Which one of these colors do you prefer?" he asked holding up a gold and a white cloth.

"Um I don't know the white. What are doing?" I asked him then sat down on the bed.

"I'm planning the wedding, it is in a week." I snapped my head in his direction.

"The wedding is.........in a week." He nodded.

"And I still have a lot to do." I groaned then fell backwards onto the bed.

"But I don't want to get married." I mumbled.

"I heard that." He told me not looking up from his work. I groaned then stuck my tongue out at him.

"Watch it." Niall warned me.

"Oh I almost forgot my family is coming here tomorrow." I bolted up.

"Your family?"

"Yea."

"So are they vampires as well?" I asked him curious.

"Yes, all of them are."

"Great, their's more of them."