Chapter 26

So just be aware. The story is going to have a bit of sexual content in it. I fan suggested it and I had been thinking about it. If you don't like that. Then it's fine, just tell my by leaving a comment. Also don't forget to comment and vote for this story.

~Manawiligirl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Previously on Vampire Mate~

Perrie- HARRY COME HERE QUICK

Rebecca- We need to have a group meeting

Rebecca- The evil wasn't the rebels the true evil is Niall.

AJ- Well an Alpha mate is basically a mate who's vampire has this need to protect his mate at any cost. If someone even flicks his mate he will go hay ware. He yearns for her can't be away from her or it will drive him mad. It also increases his vampire side as well as his um.. sexual side

Harry- We keep caution of him. Be careful around Kristy. If you are by Kristy you are by Niall. He is in Alpha mode, one wrong move and he could possible kill you.

Sofia- How do we stop this?

AJ- We can't

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristy's POV

Harry walked back into the room after being gone for an hour.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him.

"Yes of course. Has Niall come back yet?"

"Not that I know of." I told him. I sighed then started to play with my fingers.

"You are free to go Kristy. Would you like me to walk you to your room?" I nodded my head. I moved off of the bed and followed Harry out of the hospital room.

"Um how's Perrie?" I asked him.

"She delivered her baby two days ago."

"Really but she was only pregnant for three months."

"Vampire pregnancies are only three months." I nodded.

"Do you think Niall is going to be mad at me?" I asked him.

"Um I don't know. Maybe but you have been gone for over three months."

"Please don't remind me."

Kristy I'm in the room get over here RIGHT NOW.

I sighed. " Um I think i'm fine for now. My room is just down the hall." I told Harry pointing at my door.