Chapter 6

Kristy's POV

I was awakened by a stream of light flooding into the room. I opened my eyes and saw a female next to the balcony with a huge smile on her face. I groaned then fell back down on the pillow.

"wakey wakey." I felt the person shake me. I groaned then grabbed one of the pillows covering my head. I took the pillow away from my head and looked at the person.

"not to be rude or anything but who are you and what are you doing in my room?" I asked the person.

"My name is Eleanor I'm king Louis' mate and wife." I nodded.

''you are very peppy has anyone told you that?" I asked her.

"I get that a lot." She squeaked.

"if you excuse me I am going to be going back to sleep." I fell back into the soft bed.

"I don't think so. King Niall has requested you join us for breakfast and he is not very patient."

"Really I haven't noticed." I remarked.

"come on I already picked out your outfit and everything." I groaned then swung my legs out of the bed. Eleanor clapped her hands together and ran off to the closet. I groaned, I am so not ready for this lifestyle.

~at breakfast~

"look who finally decided to show up." One of the kings said I think it was king Harry. I rolled my eyes and looked at the table. There was only five chairs, I saw Eleanor sitting on one of the kings laps. I saw a blonde sitting on king Zayn's lap I believe. And a brunette sitting on king Liam's lap maybe?

"Kristy it's nice of you to join us come sit." Niall came over to me and led me to one of the chairs. He sat down and pulled me with him. I felt very uncomfortable sitting on someone's lap.

"Doesn't this bother you?" I whispered.

"no, you're actually quite light." I nodded then looked down at my lap.

"baby look up don't be nervous." I moved my head up a little and saw everyone was looking at me.

"you hungry?" Niall asked me.

"a little." I whispered. I hated when people stared at me.

"here" Niall held a fork close to my mouth. I opened my mouth and took a bite of the delicious French toast.

"you know I can feed myself?" I sort of snapped at him.

"I know but I prefer it this way." He told me then took a bite of food himself.

"I didn't know vampires could eat human food." I told him

"well we were human once. Vampires can do anything a human can." He told me.

"what about walking in the sun?" I asked then Niall gave me another bite of food.

"we can and we don't sparkle or any of that stuff." King Zayn told me. I nodded.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You already met the other kings this is their mates, Perrie, Zayn's mate and fiancé. Eleanor, Louis' mate and wife who you already met. And Sofia, Liam's mate." Perrie and Eleanor waved to me and Sofia just rolled her eyes but then quickly closed them. I saw Liam gripping her waist tightly.

"Hello." I whispered. I looked back at Niall.

"Is there something for me to drink?" I asked him. He nodded and pointed to a cup on the table. I saw two cups and I didn't remember which one he pointed to. So I grabbed the dark cup.

"I wouldn't drink from that." Niall told me taking it out of my hand.

"this one is the one you want." I looked at him strange for a second then took the mug. I took a sip then put it back down. I heard the door to the dining room open.

 "your majesty." I looked to the door and saw my aunt Catherine. I smiled as I saw her but that quickly faded when I remember who she was working for.

"Yes, Catherine?" Niall asked then took a bite of food.

"I was wondering if I could speak to you privately?" she asked. Niall nodded then gently helped me up and walked out of the dining room with her. I sat down in his seat and took a bite of food.

"I wouldn't eat all of the food or that might be the last time you have any." I slowly put down the fork and leaned back into the chair. I wonder what they are talking about?

Niall's POV

"Now what is so important that you had to interrupt my meal?" I snapped at Catherine.

"Kristy." I looked at her confused.

"you know the rules I can't tell you what is going to happen but I can tell you she is going to try to escape."

"When?" I quickly asked her.

"as I said I can't tell you. And she isn't the only one." Catherine slowly started to walk off. Dang witches and their rules. A growl escaped from my lips as the thought of Kristy trying to run away from me. It made me furious, but I have to hide it from her, she can't know. I walked back into the dining room and Kristy quickly jumped up from my seat. I sat down and pulled her with me.

K- What did my Aunt Catherine want? Kristy thought or as I called it mind messaged. 

N- Nothing just wanted to talk about some stuff tonight.

K- Oh okay

N- Here eat I feed her another bite of food. Eat? seriously, covering things up with food won't always work.

"King Niall, I was wondering if I could help Kristy get ready for the ball tonight?" Sofia asked me.

"That's very kind of you and of course why don't all of you girls get ready together." I suggested. Her smile faded then her head snapped up and her smile doubled in size.

"yes, that would be great." Eleanor said Perrie nodded.

"great you guys can come to my room at 4." Sofia told them. I nodded then took the last bite of French toast.

 "Niall we have important busy to discuss." Liam told me looking at his watch.

"right. Perrie, do you mind showing Kristy around?" I asked her. She smiled at me and nodded her head.

"thank you. See you later darling." I kissed her cheek then followed the others out of the room.

Kristy's POV

"shall we?" Perrie asked me. I nodded then she led me out of the dining room. Instead of following where the boys went, we went outside to the garden.

"This is the garden it's a nice place to think and relax." I looked around and smiled as I saw a bunch of different flowers and some benches, a porch swing, and a water fountain. 

"why are there all different colored roses?" I asked Perrie.

"well the roses where planted here ever since the kings first built the castle. They each got a different color. Only the kings and the gardener are allowed to touch these."

"whose color is whose?"

"the orange is for Louis, Red for Harry, light purple for Zayn, pink for Liam, and the white roses are for Niall." I nodded and stared in awe.

"shall we move on we have a lot more to go see."

"yes of course." I nodded then followed her back into the castle. Before going back into the castle I looked at the roses again. They sure are beautiful.