––

a few more minutes goes by until someone busts open the door, making me jump in my seat as I immediately look over to see who it was.

it was a tall boy, I'd say around 6'2 to 6'4 max, he was wearing an orange parka which had fallen onto his shoulders, revealing his dirty blonde mullet-like hair. 

"way to make an entrance Kenneth, please sit down." The teacher sighed, before continuing to teach again, the boy nodded as he smirked, looking over to the back row as he started to walk towards me.

as he was right up to me, his expression was deadpanned, and serious. ". . . What are you doing? . Sitting there." He spoke, his lips curved up slightly into a soft smirk as he stole the chair beside me and pulled it up to my table. ". . I'm new." I told quietly, he nodded and his smirk grew wider.

"so. . . You got a name? Or can I just call you mine then?" I became flustered as my cheeks started to form a subtle soft pink as I look away.

"Kenny! Stop talking to Y/n already and focus on the class!" The teacher scolded, causing him to peek over to her, without a care in the world as he sat up straight, taking out a piece of paper and a pen. 

this flirty freak. . . 

I thought to myself as I looked up to the teacher when she started teaching again as I continued to write down notes. 

A few awkward minutes has passed until Kenny spoke up ". . . You know this is where I normally sit. But I wouldn't mind giving it up for a girl as pretty as you." he flirted once more, though I ignored his antics.

maybe tomorrow I should sit at the table beside this then. . 

––

class ended as we had a short break, but before I could even walk away, Kenny grabbed my arm, dragging me into the hall as he's introducing me to his. . . Friends.

Once we finally met up with them I kind of looked away, and his grip loosened slightly. 

"Kenny. You can't just bring every single girl to us and say that she's your girlfriend, leave the poor girl alone." The redhead spoke, making me glance over at him.

he was around 6'3, curly red hair and a hooked nose, freckles cover his face. A green ushanka-like hat that covers most of his hair. 

Kenneth let go of my hand as he glared at the redhead. ". . .Wheres the fun in that?" He chuckled, moving his pupils to look at me, I looked away from him as I glanced around, trying to find the girl I met earlier. 

gosh. . . what was her name? . . Cindy? . No, Wendy. 

I remember what she looked like, so it wasn't too much of a problem on finding her once I saw the back of her hair and her beanie, I smiled faintly before rushing over to her. 

"Hi Wendy!" I smiled, waving at her before looking at the other girls she was around. one of them had curls, they looks kind of natural as she was a blonde as well, much brighter than the male I encountered in my last class. 

she was also wearing bright red lipstick and a brown jacket over top of her kind of revealing clothes. 

huh. . . well she's definitely bright and colourful.

"Hi Y/n!" She smiled back before introducing me to the others, apparently the girl I was looking at earlier was named Bebe. 

I nodded once she finished introducing me to everybody. It seemed that most, if not all of the girls were in the cheerleading team, hell they even offered me to join it as well.

"well? Do you think your gonna join?" A girl named Nicole smiled, I shrugged. "I'm not too sure, probably though" I smiled softly, and they nodded.

  "I really hope you do! We seriously need another girl!" Wendy exclaimed, the others agreeing along with her.

do they really? Well maybe I guess it isn't too bad to join, even if its just for a little while.

". . Do you really? Well I guess its not too much trouble on joining, right?" I smiled faintly, gazing at the girls slowly, one by one. Most of them were excited. 

"really?! Oh great! We should get you to the coach right now then!" Wendy squealed, taking a hold of my hand as she rushes over to the gym, leaving the girls behind.

––

we head to the gym and wait for the coach,

we were waiting at the bleachers patiently as Wendy kept telling me things about the cheerleading team, even how apparently tomorrow they get the whole day off of school, since they have to practice for the big games cheerleading course.

That's a bit lucky. . I wonder if they get this often.

––

after what felt like hours, the coach finally appeared as Wendy glances at the coach. "there she is!" she grinned, pointing at her before getting up, waiting for me to get up. 

finally. . . that took ages,

I stood up as well as I followed behind her, we were walking quite slowly so we wouldn't trip and fall down.

once we were on the tiled flooring, the coach was in-front of us, raising an eyebrow as her blonde hair was slicked back into a pony tail, only two strands of chin length hair was out, framing the lady's face.

"Good morning miss! . . The new student, my friend- " "Y/n." I introduced myself, nodding slightly as Wendy's words when she spoke. ". . Right, well she would like to join the cheerleading team!" The coach looked over to me, eyebrows raised on her face ever so slightly.

"yeah. . ." I spoke quietly, my smile a bit wider and noticeable than before, the coach grinned slightly as she looks down at me, her clipboard in hand as she lowers it in-front of me.

"does she really?"