Personal Jo and Amy

Info - kids with a big vocabulary, fighting. Famous reader, stay at home dad

"I'm going to murder you!" I heard Abrielle scream. I sighed, I wondered what the newest fight between my daughters would be about.

"Don't kill me because you're already a washed up artist at seven!" Shouted Mallory.

I walked into the living room to see the two girls wrestling on a pile of drawings.

"Pretentious hag!"

"Cruel wench!"

How they knew those words at seven and nine I had no clue. Y/n always had a big and varied vocabulary, perhaps it'd rubbed off on the girls.

"Mes oisons," I sighed.

"Papa! Mallory said my art was utter rubbish!" Cried Abrielle.

"She ripped out the best part of my novel! Atlas finally found the treasure he'd been looking for so he could beat the tyrant King Absolom!"

"You two are both lovely passion filled girls, I just wish the two of you would use that passion to love one another and not to fight," I said.

Abrielle looked down guiltily. She took a shaky breath.

"I only did it because you're going to a sleepover without me," she said. "I like spending time with you, especially on the weekend, I was going to miss you."

"I asked Molly to invite you I promise!" Mallory said earnestly, she did everything earnestly.

"Can you two say you're sorry and hug?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," they both said and hugged one another.

Just then my darling unlocked and came through the door. The girls ran to her excitedly.

"Oh dear, tears, another squabble?" She asked them but the question was aimed at me.

"They made up," I assured her and came to plant a kiss on her cheek.

"I wish I could have seen that but the shoot went long," she said.

"Don't worry about it Mon amour," I smiled. "Our personal Jo and Amy are fine."