And with that being said, they all went their separate ways. They all walked the opposite way of the neighborhood from the guys to take the other street around to go behind the houses and set up. Once they were at the corner, Lola and Ryder went to the right and Kourtney and Monti went to the left. From there they were headed to the back of the house and Lola and Ryder were headed to the back of some houses to get ready to shoot.

"...are you still mad?" Kourtney asked.

"Now is not the time to talk about that," Monti said.

"Okay but we might as well talk about it before we die," Kourtney said.

"Look, we said what we said and that's final. Leave it. I'm literally just here to help because my brother and my mother dragged me in this shit. That's it!"

"I'm really sorry Monti. I am. I'm sorry I left you behind and I'm sorry for what I said. I'm sorry-"

"You don't get it. Sorry is okay but at this point, it's not gonna helo. You know my experiences with these niggas and the struggles I've had with my weight since high school. And I'm not even that big as I was in high school. But still it leaves me with insecurities cause we all know how men can be. Will love a big girl in private but will literally dog you in public. Sometimes even leave you for other people who look nothing like you," Monti expressed.

"I know,"

"If you knew you wouldn't have said what you said. But it doesn't matter anymore. I have no one. I only have my brother, my mom, and Ms. Maria,"

"What happened to Jayson?" She asked.

"We've been broken up for 2 months. I caught him talking to Gabby again. His ex-girlfriend. He's been tryna get back with me for the past couple weeks and I don't know if I can take him back. I just hate that I'm the one always getting treated like crap and the other girls don't," Monti said.

"And he wants you back?"

"Yes he does. I don't know what to do. And I don't know if he's been messing with her over the breakup and maybe that's why he's tryna come back. Maybe because he's tired of her. I told him to call me back later and we can talk more. He's working really really hard to get me back and I don't know if that's a trick or not. Maybe I'm too damaged," Monti expressed.

"No, you have every right to feel how you feel. Niggas know exactly what they be doing. People say niggas are dumb and that men are dumb. But in all reality, they know what they are doing. He knew being with another girl was wrong and he did it again and had the nerve to want you again? He disrespected you. Taking you back to those dark times. You do not have to take him back because you are not obligated to. But if you do, that's your decision,"

"I'll see about him later. What about you and Brandon? He is with other girls?"

"Actually we've been together for these 3 months,"

"You and Brandon?"

"Yeah. He's a really good guy and I really like him. But I still have that fear that Tyren may catch us together one day and do something. Tyren is an extremely jealous man. He turns into a monster. And I don't trust Lola. I know her ass. That's the bitch the Tyren was cheating on me with. And here she is trying to help out. She thought Tyren was gone be good to her ass. If he treated me bad, what the fuck you think he gone do to you? Stupid bitch!" Kourtney expressed, rolling her eyes.

"I should have known from the day I did her nails and she was getting in my personal business,"

"You did that bitch's nails? Yeah, she was definitely plotting!"

"And look at her now. Tryna take him out. She took everything I had away from me! Now she wants sympathy? Yeah something is up," Kourtney said.

"The only way to prove it is to wait until everything is over with and see what she does later. She's already here now ain't much we can do,"