"Well now I just feel guilty because this whole thing was based off of a fucking bet. Did you tell Kourtney about it?" Jaysona asked.

"Yes but it wasn't as easy. She was a bit confused and upset but I showed her my feelings were real and we're doing pretty good,"

"I already messed things up with Monti twice, man. I don't wanna do it again,"

"Just tell her when you're ready. I mean your friends and I see that you care about her and wanna make things work again. We'll back you up,"

"No ya cannot do that. That won't look good to the girls. They won't even believe ya,"

"Bullshit. I will back you up if nothing else works,"

"What if she is into somebody else?"

"Well...you have to live with it," Brandon said, shrugging his shoulders.

Jayson sighed and headed straight to his room and slammed the door. If he didn't get Monti back in time, someone else would.

GINO

The family house was quieter than usual. Ms. Maria booked a hotel for the weekend, Monti and Ryder were gone, and Dandy was upstairs, sitting in Gino's office, looking out the window. Gino was on his way upstairs to clean some of his office and come back tomorrow.

"What are you doing up here?" Gino asked.

"Looking at the view of a once happy home," Dandy said, rolling her eyes.

"You don't have to do this," He said, grabbing a box.

"You're telling me that but you're still packing,"

"I...I just don't want to leave our family,"

"You have a way of manipulating people. You were not thinking about your family when you were doing what you wanted to do. Your own mother is disappointed in you bruh. That doesn't make you feel guilty? Of course not," Dandy spoke.

"Dandy, I am sorry–"

"No, you're not. You're not. You're just saying that so I can be gullible again. No thank you. I had already filed and I am going all the way through with it. You should receive the papers soon. They will be delivered to your mother's home,"

"Why my mother's house?" He asked, getting angry.

"So she can see how fucking pathetic you are,"

"You're evil for that,"

"I'm evil? You have the nerve. Ha! Funny. But not funny "ha ha", funny "weird".

"You're being real childish right now,"

"You're another childish person cause you knew where I got it from if you wanna be technical,"

"Look, I wanna make this work, okay?" He said, putting the box down.

"No the fuck I will not! I am completely done with you! Done with you! Me, Ms. Maria, Ryder, and Montelliona! Even your mother! You are a sorry man! I will not allow myself to go through that anymore! NO! Finish taking your shit and go! You should have been gotten this office cleaned up. You got two brothers and 17 side hoes! They could have helped!"

"I cut all of them off for you!" He said, holding his arms out.

"You must be out of your rabbit ass mind if you think I'm gonna take you back after all you've put us through. Not! I want the rest of your things out of here by Wednesday and I mean it!"

"Fine. I will be have the rest of my shit out of her by then,"

"Such a manipulator I swear. Mad because you got caught. You're such a narcissist. I should have did this a long time ago,"