Tyren walked back in the house to make a phone call. His whole plan was to basically take shit from people and make it his own because he never had shit. The same thing he did to Kourtney, he planned to do the same thing to Monti and possibly the same thing to Lola.

Lola lived in a penthouse downtown. She is one of the best nail techs in Sacramento right now and plus her father is a music producer. As far as her mom, she sadly passed from schizophrenia which caused her to set her house on fire while she was still in it. Lola's dad tried to go and get her but it was too late. Since then she and her dad have been closer than ever and have never stopped looking after each other. Lola herself has been manipulated into thinking men cared about her and did anything and everything to please them so she looked into stripping. Her dad does not approve but he since he became busier by time, he had less time for her and he had no say in what she did because she was practically growing up faster and faster each day. After being delusional for multiple niggas, she fell into the hands of Tyren one night at the strip club and from there they have been in contact. She believes Tyren will give her the dream she dreamed of and fulfill all her wishes. Although it seems like it, she can never be so sure. It's hard trying to persuade a delusional person but easy to use them.

"Ryan, I need you to do something for me real quick," Tyren said. "What you mean you can't?...Oh I see, it's a family matter...You gone be free later on? Okay, how about 10? Alright?...LOLA!" Tyren yelled.

"What's wrong? Why you yelling?" She asked.

"My bad. I need you to go over to Ryder's house. Here's his address. See what this nigga up too. He talking about it's a family emergency. When I say come I mean for niggas to come! The fuck this nigga think this shit is? Go and see what's going on,"

"Where he stay at?" She asked.

"Like 10 minutes away. Imma text you he address. Don't make it obvious either,"

"Let me go and get dressed first,"

RYDER

Ryder arrived at the house, stormed out the car, and busted through the front door.

"Ma! Mama!" Yelled Ryder.

"Ryder, what are you doing here?" Dandy asked.

"Ms. Maria called us over and you know I was already coming. What happened?" He asked.

"I don't want ya to be worried," She said.

Before she could continue, Monit walked through the door.

"I got here as soon as I could. What is going on?" Monti asked.

"Maria, why did you call my kids?" She asked, frowning.

"Because they are your kids. They worry about you and deserve to know what's going on," She answered.

"But did you get permission from me? No you didn't,"

"Dandy, don't even try to pull that on me. You're kids are grown. It's not like they are little kids.Ya arguing and stuff and I figured you need some support by your side," She said.

"What's going on!" Said Ryder.

It went silent for a few seconds besides before someone said a word.

"It's dad isn't it?" Said Ruder.

"...Yeah." Dandy admitted.

"So why are you trying to act like this shit is new?" Asked Ryder.

"It's not new," Dandy said.

"You keep hesitating to say anything involving dad and his antics when we already know the issue! It's literally nothing new with this nigga!" Said Ryder.