"Okay, I know a place downtown. We can go there. It got laser tagging, a food court, and games. I went there once and I had a good time. I'm sure you will too,"

"Okay. So when you wanna plan this date?: I asked.

"You free tonight?" He asked.

"Uh, let me check my schedule for today. I think I have two more girls. Hold on just a second," I said going on my computer. "Yup, I have two more ladies and I should be done by 7,"

"Okay. The arcade doesn't close until midnight. I'll be there a lil earlier than & because I wanna see your work. If you don't mind," He said.

"Yeah come on down. After my last client, Imma hurry and put on some clothes and we can go,"

"Okay, cool. Imma see you later," He said.

"Later. Now I gotta see what Imma wear. Nothing too exposing, just something cute and simple. After all it's an arcade we're going to,"

Some time passes by and I'm cleaning and getting ready for my last client for the night. She's new and she didn't ask for much, just a light look. Lola was her name. Cute. Some new clients can be picky and wanna change shit the moment I start and me being strict about my shit I don't change shit. You get what you asked for and that's final. Too many scammers are getting over on people these days and I don't have the time. I have never been scammed before and based on the shit I've seen, I can catch it.

I got a text message from Lola saying she was outside. I have a text-now number for all my clients. I find it to be professional. I'm supposed to get a shop but I keep procrastinating. I went downstairs to open the door and there she was. She was a very beautiful woman. She was a full figured plus sized female with a black curly bob, had big bloomy green eyes, a slim but chubby face, and full plump lips. Her nails looked freshly done. She had pink french tips on her fingers and toes, she had at least more than 6 tattoos, she has two nose rings, and septum, a dermal above her chest, a navel ring, a lip ring, and one on her cheek. Her outfit was a bit exposing. She had on a cute skirt set. The shirt was a crop with straps, and the skirt was a bit short with ruffles and the bottom. The color of the set was green with flowers and she had on white fur fox sandals.

"Hello," She greeted.

"Hey," I said.

She had the prettiest smile. Imma give her parents her props on this one.

"Hey girl, come in," I said.

"Thank you. You have a nice place,"

"Thanks. I try to make it look presentable," I said, locking the door.

"You did a good job. How long have you been into makeup?" She asked me.

"About 4 years. I just started this business a year ago. It's going pretty good,"

"I see. I just moved into a big nice place myself just down the area. I'm loving it so far," She added.

We headed upstairs to my room and into my walk-in closet. My closet is actually big enough to be a room so I just made it into a makeup room. She sat her things down and got comfortable in my chair.

"You ever thought about getting renting a place for your business?" She asked.

"I actually have. I just been procrastinating. That would be so convenient though,"

"Oh, okay. You have any siblings?" she asked.

"I have one brother. His name is Ryder. He's younger than me. You"

"Nah, I'm the only child. It's a miracle. I don't have to worry about watching after extra kids and cleaning up after their mess," She said.

"I understand. Even while he's an adult I still have to clean after his mess," I said laughing.