Everyones got problems - 911

Start from the beginning

"I don't need you to do that," You quickly defended, Hen raised an eyebrow, suspicious at your quickness to defend you and your 'sickness'. "Just a small headache, that's all." You continued, a little more serious.

"Sure I can check him out, it'll only take a few minutes Y/N. You'll be fine." She smiled, already walking into the barren house. You followed, not being able to find a way out of this situation.

"Stay here, I'm gonna go get Eddie. I know he's your fav to talk to." She winked at you playfully, pushing you onto the couch as she walked outside and returned with a happy Eddie in tow.

"Hey bud, you don't feel well?" Eddie asked, placing his beer on the table and sitting next you.

You nodded ashamed, Hen checking over your arms and wrists before taking your pulse and walking outside to her car to grab something.

"Have you taken anything?" Eddie whispered, making sure Buck in the kitchen couldn't hear.

"No." You whispered back, a small blush on your cheeks. An indication you were lying.

"Are you sure?" He whispered again, placing an arm round your shoulders.

"Roll up your sleeve honey." Hen said, returning with a small medical bad she kept in her car.

"I haven't taken anything." You muttered, getting a little fed up. You rolled up your sleeve willingly, another overwhelming feeling to throw up again.

"Your blood pressure is fine but your heart is racing, which is a little strange." Hen wondered out loud, her face filling with confusion.

Shit. They know somethings up.

"Are you sure you haven't taken anything?" Eddie said, squeezing your shoulder supportively. Hen tilted her head upwards, wanting an answer.

"I haven't taken anything." You whispered, averting your gaze outside. Tears pooled in your eyes at how happy everyone else was.

"Stay here honey." Hen said, patting your knee and standing up. She walked outside and grabbed the attention of everyone else.

"Me and Eddie are gonna take Y/N home, make sure he gets home safe." You heard faintly, you knew this wasn't the end though. Something else was coming.

"You know what me and Hen are gonna do next don't you?" Eddie whispered, your stomach dropping to your feet.

"I'm sorry buddy. I am." He whispered once more, pulling you into a hug. Too stunned to hug back, your stayed dumbstruck in his arms, staring off into the distance while silent tears swarmed your cheeks.

"Come on, we'll take Eddies car." Hen said, giving a sad smile.

"Ok." You whispered, voice almost silent as you stood up and walked out the house like a kicked puppy.

A long silent drive to the hospital was waiting for you in the car, the dull car. Looming in front of you.

Fuck.

"At the hospital you will be my son, your name will be Y/N Diaz and don't worry. I'll stay with you throughout your whole stay." Eddie said, opening the car door for you.

You nodded, climbing in and resting your head on the window. Not bothering to say anything.

The drive to the hospital was agonising, Hen and Eddie were whispering in the front of the car, while you were staring out the window. Wondering when they caught on to your plan and the overdose.

"Come on." Hen said, opening the car door for you. She held out her hand supportively, encouraging you to follow her into the hospital.

"Ok." You whispered, your voice barely audible as you took her hand and took small steps out the car.