~Centipeder~

"Bubble Girl."

From saying her name, Bubble Girl turns away from the monitor screens to look over at Centipeder.

~Bubble Girl~

"Oh Centipeder, and Eraserhead?"

~Aizawa~

"Hello again."

~Bubble Girl~

"Uh, hi. What you doing here?"

~Centipeder~

"Eraserhead here was in the area and wanted to know what was going on. He asked about the security cameras and wanted to see the footage of what happened here."

~Bubble Girl~

"Oh all right then, I'll pull that up right now."

~Centipeder~

"Thank you, Bubble Girl."

Once Bubble Girl turned her attention back to the monitors. Aizawa and Centipeder got closer to the monitor screen and stood right behind Bubble Girl who then pulled up the footage of the bank robbery.

~Bank robbery an hour ago~

Casually walking through the doors of the bank where the three bank robbers who were armed and wearing clown masks. One of them shoots a revolver up into the air, causing everyone in the room the duck down.

~Clown 1~

"All right ladies and gentlemen, follow our orders and no one will get hurt."

Right after saying that, the other two masked robbers goes over to the to the counter and make the bank tellers climb over the counter to get on their knees along with the civilians. Once the civilians were on their knees, the two robbers made the hostages hold a grenade in their hands right after pulling the pin in front of them. With every hostage holding a grenade for dear life, it gave the three robbers enough time to do what they came here to do.

~Clown 2~

"Sir, the hostages have been taking care of."

~Clown 1~

"Good, you stay here and watch the hostages. We're going to the vault."

~Clown 2~

"Yes sir!"

The two robbers began heading towards the direction of the vault, leaving one behind to look after the hostages. Once the two other robbers made it to the vault they saw how highly secure it looked.

~Clown 3~

"So are we going to get in?"

~Clown 1~

"With this."

He says that as he pulls out a USB from his pocket and shows it to the other robber.

~Clown 3~

"What's that going to do?"

~Clown 1~

"Isn't it obvious? It's going to open the door for us."

The rober walks over to the keypad next to the vault door and connects the USB drive in one of the slots below. Doing so locks of the vault begin unlocking themselves until eventually opening right up for them to walk right in.

~Clown 3~

"Well looks like that short stack really have some skills after all. "

~Clown 1~