Both felt the butterflies.

And finally taehyung walked with jungkook slowly to the dinning room.

There they saw some new faces actually only for taehyung.

"Boss!" They all shouted in union making jungkook to glare at them.

"Felix, what are you guys doing here at this hour?" Jungkook asked directly.

"Come on Jeon, can't we just come and have a nice talk on a dinner?" The boy named Felix asked in his deep voice.

"Jungkook shut up, let them be" Yoongi spat while glare at the mafia boss who just snorted at his words.

"You guys did good work" suddenly jungkook said making them turn their head towards him with wide eyes. And the boy named han chocked on his food and the other Lee know gave him water immediately.

"What?" Jungkook asked while looking at their faces.

"Ahh nothing boss, thank you for appreciation" bang chan replied with a tight lip smile while eyeing his other friends.

"Oh come on now, introduce yourselves" yeonjun whined.

"Uhm hi, I'm Felix and I'm leader of our group. This is my boyfriend hyunjin, bang chan, Lee know and the last one han." Felix said while pointing at each one.

"You guys are quite handsome and hot" yeonjun said while eyeing each of them while hobi glared at him.

And the others just ate their meals in silence.

Jin and Jimin were quite too and taehyung frowned again seeing them like this.

"Yeonjun and hobi don't you guys think you guys have some explanations to do" Jin spoke up finally while eyeing the mentioned males.

Hobi chocked while drinking water and yeonjun just hung his head low.

"Hyung, you know everything then why are you asking?" Yeonjun whined with red cheeks.

"Spill the tea yeonjun-ah" this time Jimin spoke up while eating some fries from Yoongi's plate who was sitting beside him.

"Oh Jimin expect the same from you and Yoongi too" Jin said with a tight lip smile but both yoonmin didn't get what Jin was saying.

"Actually we are both together" finally hobi man up while holding yeonjun's hand in air showing to everyone that they're now together.

"Huh, when this happened?" Jungkook asked while taehyung was just looking at everyone from time to time eating his food too.

"After your marriage" hobi replied while scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook snorts while taehyung and other just smiled.

"Congratulations, you both" Jimin and tae said while the other's congratulated them too.

"Jimin and Yoongi, I'm still waiting" Jin said while rm coughed softly rubbing his hand on Jin's arm.

"For what?" Yoongi asked.

"You know what I'm waiting for" Jin glared at Yoongi.

Yoongi snorts.

"Fine, me and Jimin are together now. We confessed to each other today" Yoongi said with a straight face.

"Happy now?" Yoongi asked to jin.

"Very much" Jin replied back.

Taehyung smiled happily watching both the new couples.

"Now this mansion is going to be a couple center" jungkook said while everyone laughed at his words.