"And since when are you on Nathema again?" you asked with playful smile on your lips.

"Do you want to know how long you've made me wait?" she counters.

Your only reaction was a slight eyeroll before Bo continued with her report.

"It looks like the CIS have already invaded the planet and placed a blockade on them. The spies speak about outmost cruelty and transporters leaving Ryloth regularly with unknown destination."

"That does sound an awfully lot like the Zygerrians." Commander Havok added, "Mabe it is time to take the problem by its root instead of cutting down some branches."

"First, we will take care of Ryloth." you say to him before returning to Bo, "Anything noteworthy happening there?"

"There are some rebelling Twi'leks under the leadership of someone named Cham Syndulla. But their forces are weak." she said.

"We could send in Vice Commander Itus and the Freed and disguise them as mercenaries." Commander Havok suggested.

"A group this large is unlikely to work as mercenaries, especially together. If you want to have a believable backstory to them, you would have to affiliate them with a government." Bo noted.

"I would rather send you personally, Commander Havok." you stated.

"Why him?" Bo asked confused.

"He has experience with rebellion. He can gather fighters for a cause as well as lead them into battle, sometimes even with no return." you answered her and then returned to your Commander, "Gather men and women from your old units and take them with you. If someone wasn't part of Nathema's rebellion he won't be part of this operation. You will leave as soon as you're ready."

"Yes, my Lord." Commander Havok replied and went off.

"I thought the goal was to stay in the shadows, why do you want to step into the light now?" Bo asked.

"We're not stepping into the light but are rather directing it. Even though Ryloth is part of the Republic it is currently in a similar state than a planet under a cruel government. A rebellion is forming and the people of Nathema felt their pain. They did not take pity on the Twi'leks but rather felt an urge to help them, so we dispatched all the military forces we had in order to help them with their rebellion. The reason I will give the Republic is that it was the will of my soldiers and people to help Ryloth." you explain to her.

"So that you can undermine their government and perception in the future to join the Nathema empire and leave the Republic." she concluded.

"Clever girl." you said jokingly and patted her head. "But for a farmer to be able to harvest the fruit of his work, he first must plant the seeds for the tree to grow."

"Should I prepare some spies for the aftermath?"

The question didn't need to be answered by you verbally as Bo already knew the answer.

"What will you do in the meantime?" she asked curiously.

"I will look at what the future holds." you answered and walked away.

As you walked along the hallway you felt a presence strengthening behind one of the many doors. A small light glimmering in the dark.

"You're meditating." you said to Barriss as you entered the room.

"Yes, Lord (S/N)- I mean, Master (S/N)" she responded while opening her eyes.

"You want to train under me." you said, ignoring her mistake.