" Then what were those movements with his hands ?! " the pomeranian asked, clearly not believing her.

" ...he was nervous, I guess ? "

" Well I don't believe you for sure ! I'm sure he confessed or some shit but you don't wanna say it. " the dog crossed its arms.

" Stop using your brain for useless things instead of your battle ! You better think about a strategy, because even Midoriya doesn't have any ! "

" Tsk. I already have one. And I wouldn't need any of Deku's shitty ideas. "

" You have one ? What is it ? "

" I'm gonna change at him and strike him with all I've got. " the male grinned.

" Uhm... Tsuki, do you even realize that we're talking about All Might, the strongest hero ?! « that » can't be your only strategy, can it ? "

" Yes it is. And I'm gonna prove you that it's the best option. " Katsuki smirked even more when he heard his name being called, indicating that his fight would occur right now.

" G-good luck Tsuki... " (y/n) said, a bit worried about how this match'll go.

" I won't use luck, but my talent. " Bakugo smirked and softly patted (y/n)'s head.

" You better watch me... unlike last time... " he chuckled loudly before turning away.

" Bye Tsuki. " (y/n) blushed in embarrassment at the memory.

Katsuki scoffed.

" Whatever. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

This. Is. A. Freaking. Massacre.

The class was difficulty watching at the fight going on.

Sometimes All Might would attack with, even though weakened moves, they stayed destructive.

Even the sound of bones shattering could be heard.

(y/n) hopefully smiled when Katsuki released a huge explosion at the hero, but it immediately faded as All Might suddenly grabbed Bakugo by the face and harshly slammed him against the ground, a few bones breaking.

This is... too much...

The (h/c)-ette quickly turned away and hurriedly walked to the bathroom to throw up, but I won't tell more because it's not like it's something disgusting that nobody wants to know ♡︎☆彡 ❣︎

Anyway.

When she came back, a bitter smile adorned her pretty face when she found out that Midoriya had managed to escape, with Bakugo on his back, the latter completely unconscious as soon as the green haired boy passed the door, he fell unconscious as well.

" Bakugo and Midoriya have escaped, which means that they won ! " Kirishima exclaimed.

The small model sighed in relief.

This is gonna be a problem...

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

(y/n) hurriedly packed her stuff and rushed to the nurse office until she heard her name being called. She turned and it seemed like the owner of the voice was Kirishima.

" (y/n) ? Why are you in a rush like this ? Are you going to see Bakubro ? "

The (h/c)-ette sheepishly nodded.

" Cool. Tell him I said hello. " he chuckled and left.

" I will. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Shuzenji ? Are you in there ? " the girl opened the nurse office's door, and found the healing hero sat on a chair.

" Ah, (y/n). Are you here to check on your boyfriend ? " Recovery Girl chuckled.

" Ye-uh ? H-he's not my boyfriend ! And by the way, Midoriya is here as well. I also came to check on him. I thought that I could help you a little. "

" Hmm, sure. Anyway, since you're here I'll take this opportunity to go out for some air. See you, sweetie. " the hero jumped from her chair and left the room.

(y/n) spent a few seconds staring at her two classmates before sitting on a chair nearby Midoriya's bed as she put her palms together, a snowy white glow coming out from them.

After a few minutes, (y/n) stopped her work, slowly panting. She then turned towards Katsuki and sadly sighed.

She started using her healing quirk on him too.

" Pff... " the young girl sighed again. " You're an idiot, Katsuki... " she clutched on her skirt. " « the best option », huh ? Look at yourself right now. "

She frowned.

" Why do you always end up like that ? I-I don't want you to get hurt, you're too much of a hothead... " she softly muttered.

The young model blushed and looked at her classmate.

" I... promise me you won't do that again, Tsuki... " she looked down.

" I-I know I should tell it while you're conscious but... I think I like you Katsuki... I mean... you're so nice and... I've never felt this before... "

(y/n) looked at Bakugo's unconscious figure and softly muttered.

" I-I like you Tsuki... I really would have liked to tell in real life but I don't have the strength for that... I-I'm sorry... " she sheepishly looked down, before standing. " I'll see you soon, I hope. " she smiled and left.

Little did (y/n) know, her classmate was awake and heard her.

" W-what ?! " he blushed.

I'm doing my best to quickly write my chapters

Guys ilysm please stay safe

Anyway bye and see u soon ( ' ' ).。o