As on instinct, my hand went to his crotch, squeezing him over the boxers.

'Jimin-' I breathed out his name, and he knew what I wanted. He pulled himself up just enough to pull down his jeans and underwear, letting his hard member spring into freedom.

'Oh, fuck, baby.' He moaned loudly, his head falling back on the seat cushion as I placed myself on him and sat down, making him enter me all at once.

'Ride me, baby.' He gripped my hips, moving them how he wants to, both of us moaning in pleasure.

The car steamed up in no time, and sweat began to coat our foreheads from all the moving and panting.

He pulled my dress down, revealing my breasts.

I want him naked. I need him naked.

Clutching and pulling on his shirt was more than enough of a sign for him to lose it and let his godly body free.

Putting his hand on my breast, he guided me to lean back, moving my hips a bit differently, too.

He bucked his hips, ramming deeper into me as he kept pulling me and pushing me how he wanted me.

Everything he did, the way he touched me, it was all pure lust and desire. We were both a sweaty, moany mess, holding onto each other for dear life.

'Jimin- I'm gonna- cum!' I moan loudly, throwing my head back, feeling my stomach heating up

'Not yet, baby.' He suddenly pulled me up, pulling out completely

'Jimin-' I was about to finish. He's a dick.

'Shut up.' He kissed me deeply, letting his tongue into my mouth. That was possibly the sloppiest, hottest kiss ever.

'Bend over for me.'

No questions asked, I got on the seat on all 4. I didn't get a chance to even take a breath before he took it away by pushing in completely and quite roughly.

My hair was twisted around his fist as his fingers connected to my scalp, and he pulled on my hair.

'This....' he pushes in hard
'Is your...' again
'Fault...' and again

With every thrust, the sounds coming from my mouth got louder. And with every thrust, he slammed right into every sweet spot my body has.

'Jimin- faster!' I almost screamed, feeling my orgasm edging closer

Just like I asked, he went wild. He picked up his pace like nothing, going so hard that I had to do whatever I could not to smack my head into the car door.

And then the orgasm hit me.

The pleasure, the swirl of extasy took over, leaving me a screaming, shaking mess under his arms.

Instead of slowing down, he wrapped his arm around me, and stared rubbing me out to make my orgasm that much more intense, still pounding into me.

'Keep... cumming.. for me... baby.'

As if I have a choice.

There was no end to the pleasure. Orgasm is not stopping. It must have been 20 seconds before I felt him getting harder and moaning loudly himself, gripping and pulling on me.

Only when he stopped, did my body decide to let me breathe.

I was wheezing, panting for air. My hair stuck to my face from the sweat. My dress a mess and a half.

I was just keeping my head hung low, catching my breath. And he was slowly pulling out, breathing heavily himself.

Helping me to sit back down, he collapsed next to me closing his eyes and leaning his head back to calm himself down.

'I think... you like.... my dress... after all.' I tease between the breaths, and a smile pops up on his face

'A bit too much.' He admits

'I think I'll buy a few more.'

'I'll buy you all of them, under a condition that you never leave the house in one of them.'

'But, where is the fun in that?' I tease

'You test me too much these days.' He scolds me, dragging my arms tiredly to get me on his lap

I obliged, slowly getting on him, placing my hands around his neck as I face him. 'You say that, but you love when I do.'

'Do you have to know me so well?' He smiles

'I'm afraid I do. That's one of my roles as your wife.'

'What do you wanna do now? Anything you want.' He held my face gently

I was thinking of what to do when the dumbest idea fell in my mind. 'There's something really stupid and childish that I've always wanted to try.'

'Name it.'

'Ice skating.'

'Ice... skating?' He repeated slowly, raising his eyebrow, but then he smiled. 'If that's what you want.'

'Really?' I got a bit too excited. I honestly expected a hard no.

'There's nothing that I wouldn't do for you.' He caressed my face. 'Falling on my ass for you a few times is nothing.'

'We've had worse.' I agree

'We've had worse.'