Stuck on Stupid

Mulai dari awal

"No–,"

"Point exactly. Besides, I really need you tomorrow, Monti," She said.

"I guess so,"
"Thank you! I knew you would come through! You're the best,"

"Yeah whatever."

"I will be in touch with you tomorrow then. Make sure to look your best."

"Ight, bye,"

I ended the call. I sighed in frustration. Kourtney gets herself in a whole bunch of mess that I don't wanna be in and most of the time I get her out of it. Well, that depends on what it is. I wasn't really interested in dating anyways solely based on the fact that I am still 45% healed from my past situations. It's been almost two years since I have not been engaged with another person. Yeah I've been dating but they never evolved in anything. None of my relationships last past a couple months. Tragic.

BACK AT KOURTNEY'S HOUSE

There was a huge slam to the hinges of Kourtney's door followed by a yelling Tyren.

"Girl what the hell! I've been calling you all damn day!" He yelled, making his way upstairs.

"Why the fuck is you slamming my door?!" Kourtney yelled back, getting up from her bed.

"Bitch I pay the bills in here!"

"My name is on the lease nigga! You only paying it cause you offered to pay it cause yo babymama kicked you out and had nowhere to go!" Kourney said.

"You wouldn't even have this house if it wasn't for me!"

"Lies! You helped look for the house and suggested yo aunt as the landlord when I had my uncle already set up for the damn job. Even without yo help, I had money put awat to buy the house cause I'm smart unlike some niggas!" Said Kourtney.

"Where have you been at" He asked.

"I've been at home."

"I'm talking about yesterday," He said, pushing her on the shoulder.

"Nigga, don't push me! I was out at Sky Golf with my brother!"

"When I call you, answer!"

"Nigga when I call you, you don't ever answer,"

"I don't fucking have too. I got real man business to take care of," He said changing his shirt.

"Like what? Selling them weak ass drugs? And that imitation ass weed? Nigga you's a fucking fraud," Kourtney said.

"You don't know what the fuck you talking about?" He said looking back at me.

"I actually do. I heard you was just as weak as a dollar bill,"

Tyren came charging at Kourtney but she ran out the room and all the way downstairs. He followed after her but Kourtney was just too quick. She ran track in high school. Tyren and Kourtney were surrounding the table as they were each tryna see which direction one would go. They stared at each other for a minute before Kourtney ran for the garage door. She quickly shut it and locked it.

"Open the door, bitch!" Yelled Tyren.

"Nigga fuck you!" Said Kourtney.

Kourtney went out the other garage door that led outside and got in her car. As soon as she started it, Tyren came and ran after her. It was too late, Kourtney had pulled out and sped down the road.

*MEANWHILE BACK AT MONTI'S HOUSE*

I was in the middle of watching a movie when there was a huge knock at my door.

"I'm coming! Who is it?" I yelled.

"It's me!" Screamed Kourntey.

I opened the door and she came rushing in and slammed her purse on my couch.

"Girl, I am so sick and tired of Tyren. Nigga gone get mad at me Because I didn't answer his phone calls like he do me the same exact way. Then gone try to say I got the house because of him. Nigga you was just the help. He's the one homeless. I can take care of my own bills and we all know that," Kourtney complained.

"Kick his ass out then!" I said.

"I have plenty of times. He keeps coming back,"

"That's your house. You just allow him back and that is on you," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I tried to get away but I don't know. I do want better," She said, sitting on the couch.

"You and your confusing relationships. My head hurts from hearing all of that," I shook my head.

"Yeah, I know. Can I stay here for the night?" She asked.

"Might as fucking well!"

"You're so lucky you don't have to deal with any of this shit. Toxic ass relationships and nonchalant ass love. Invisible love at that! The spark is gone and I am just over it all at this point," She said.

"You're a grown woman and you make your own decisions. Whatever advice you took and didn't take is all gonna affect your next move. There's only so much I can tell you," I explained.

"I just feel like I'm stuck on stupid. Constantly. I don't know if it's because he pays the bills in the house or if it's the rough sex. I do not know but it's no good," She confessed.

"You have the money, girl, take care of your own responsibilities," I said.

"Yeah. I guess you're right,"

The night continued as we watched 3 more movies. Kourtney was asleep by the second one. I stayed up a little longer. Kourtney was always one to get herself into some type of trouble or situation that wasn't any good for her. And of course, I'm always the one to get her out of it. But for some reason, when it comes to Tyren, she cannot leave for shit in the world. Tyren was a good person at first or at least seen like one. Their relationship went downhill after a while once Tyren started cheating and it was with girls who didn't even look like Kourtney. Kourtney is slim, close to skinny. She isn't the thickest but she has something going on. The girls Tyren will cheat with are girls who are much thicker than Kourtney and have bigger boobs. These girls looked like they came out of the womb with BBL's and boob jobs. Were they pretty girls? Not really but they weren't completely ugly. Kourtney's confidence had gone down and it made her think she wasn't enough for Tyren but when she tried to leave and tried to kick him out, Tyren would come back with these tattoo tears and apologies. Over the time, I mean to tell Kourtney she's stupid for going back, but then I remember I'm not all that perfect. But I'm stupid too, so at the same time it gives me a right to say that. I mean after all, I am being a good friend. Right?