𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔼ℕ𝔻....

JIN POV

It took me a few seconds to adjust to the lights when the blindfold was removed. But the scene in front of me had me in tears.

They were in the hospital, with a few tubes attached to their bodies.

"T-they are a-alive," Jisoo broke down.

"Yes, dear. They are inhaling oxygen and are alive. However, it may take a few days to recover." Uncle said.

"But how?" I asked.

"Secret," he said quietly. I didn't ask questions because my whole focus was on my brothers.

"We're really sorry, Uncle. We should not have treated you so rudely." I started this, and all seven of us bowed.

"Aigoooo, my kids. They've grown so quickly." Uncle wiped his fake tears.

We carried out a group hug and broke down a lot.

After then, everything went happily. YangKi was sentenced to life in jail, and all eight individuals recovered fast.

"Hyung," Beomgyu complained as Jimin devoured his favorite sandwich.

"Jin Hyung. Jimin hyung ate the rest of my sandwiches." Beomgyu whimpered.

"It's all right, take another one from me," I said.

"It's hard to believe they're mafia kings and idols," I said.

Yes, We 7 sided with the mafia, whereas TXT sided with the K-pop idols. They are currently a well-known boy band.

"We are at home." Someone mentioned it. Oh, my Chu has returned.

"Jinnie," she exclaimed as she embraced me.

"I missed you," she sighed as I turned away.

"Babe, it was only four hours," I said. Chu and I are dating. In fact, everyone in this home is in a relationship.

THE END.....

A fucking boring story