𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

YUNA POV

Damn! What is this man looking for now?

When I entered his office, I noticed Beomgyu Oppa getting up. He was also called.

"What?" I asked.

"Simple," he continued, "kill Huening Kai or trick him."

"What do you mean, NO. I love him. I'm not going to let him die." I said.

"Ah, this cringe-worthy stuff. Pay attention, young lady. Either you let him die or you die." He stated.

"WHY? WHY DO YOU DO THIS? FIRST THE GAME, THEN THIS." I yelled.

"It's easy, little child. I intend to finish them." He stated.

"Who?" I asked.

"BTS, BLACKPINK, AND LEE NAM." He stated.

"No more questions, and now leave." He stated.

Either he dies or you die. His words keep repeating itself in my thoughts.

I went into my room and sat on my bed. But I soon dozed off.

A rang jolted me awake. I started running but halted as Yang ki's words came to mind. Either he dies or you die.

I made the decision to die. I looked for a serial murderer and found one. I collapsed while pretending to run in front of him. I closed my eyes as he got closer. I did feel something, but it wasn't what you might expect.

When I opened my eyes, I realized Kai had been stabbed. But wait, I was just stabbed. I turned behind me and realized that I had also been stabbed.

We both crashed to the ground.

"W-why did you d-do t-that?" I inquired.

"I overheard you talking to Yang ki." He stated.

"I-" I was about to say anything when he collapsed.

"KAI." I also passed out after a while.

BEOMGYU POV

He asked me to kill Ryujin. That's something I can't do. Ryujin must be coming from someplace.

I was on my way to her when the ringing sound was heard. I crouched behind a shattered table. But then I noticed Ryujin fighting a killer. He was on the verge of stabbing her. I ran and kicked the killer. He collapsed.

"Are you feeling okay?" I inquired.

"Yes," she said.

I took her hand in mine and began to run. But she did not run.

"Beomgyu," she said.

"Yes," I said.

"I love you and am sorry." She stated this before kissing me. But I had a feeling she had moved positions when Something pierced my abdomen.

I let go of the kiss and glanced down. I was stabbed by a killer.

"I am deeply sorry." She sobbed.

"It's alright. I love you as well." I added.

She led me outside but stopped when she noticed two corpses going outdoors. We approached them and took the cloth off their faces. KAI and YUNA were there.

"KAI," "YUNA" 

"What happened, Kai?" Please, wake up." While sobbing, I said.

"KAI," "YUNA," everyone arrived and went in their direction.

After everything went black, I collapsed.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Everyone was sobbing over Kai and Yuna and no one noticed Beomgyu dying. Ryujin finally paid attention to him.

"BEOMGYU," she cried as she noticed him unconscious.

"H-he a-also died," Jin said.

They, too, had arrived by the time.

"K-KAI," Namjoon said.

"Y-YUNA," Lisa sobbed.

"AND THAT'S IT. "Come on with me," Jennie stated as she took Taehyung with her.

She took him to her room to discuss the plan. Taehyung was blankly allowing Jennie to drag him.

"Hmm, 4 down. There are six more to go." From his office, the principal observed everything that was going on.

He switched off the screen.

Without Yang Ki noticing, Jennie and Taehyung arrived and discussed the plan with everyone.

"Are you certain it'll work?" Jisoo asked.

"It has to," she answered.

They agreed to put this strategy into action tonight.

TO BE CONTINUED............