"It seems that your Pikachu got a cold." Nurse Joy says. "I'm sure that taking a rest for a night would cause him to be better."

"If you say so..." I sigh. And much to our surprise, the generators are shut down and there is a black out.

"If we don't get the power back on, the Pokemon in the intense care will soon... I don't want to think about what will happen." Nurse Joy says, causing us to gasp in shock.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Misty says.

"Isn't there a Power Plant nearby? Maybe we can find some answers there." I say as we all rush there, but just as we are about to surf, Pikachu says weakly, "Please... don't leave me alone..."

"Pikachu..." I frown as Serena volunteers to carry her. When we try to surf the water, we notice that the water is slightly polluted. "What's going on with the water here? It's polluted!"

"I don't know. Do you think the water pollution might be the reason why the power isn't working?" Insey asks.

"We don't know for sure." We enter the Power Plant and there is nobody there. We decide to continue moving, until Misty says, "Guys... I think something's following us!"

I decided to check it out, and just then, an Electabuzz appears in front of us. Insey says, "That's an Electabuzz... an Electric Type Pokemon."

"Other than Pikachu, Jolteon, and Electrode, I think we should try to capture a new Electric Type." I say. Then we immediately capture the Pokemon before it can attack us.

Electabuzz: The Electric Pokemon: Electric Type. Evolved from Elekid at LV:30. Normally found near power plants, they can wander away and cause major blackouts in cities.

Yellow asks, "So is that the Pokemon that you think is following us?" Yellow asks.

"No... I still think it is somewhere nearby. The Electabuzz was probably just passing by." Misty says.

"Ash! Look behind you!" Meowsie says, and we turn around to see that it is actually a Magnemite.

"Oh, it's a Magnemite." I say. Serena asks, "Do you think Magnemite or Electabuzz are the ones who shut down the power plant?"

"I don't think so, but we don't have a Steel Type Pokemon in our party. How about we capture it?" I ask.

"Wait, this Magnemite is floating around Pikachu." Insey says, and we notice that Magnemite is following Pikachu all over the place. But just then, we smell something horrible, and when we turn around, we notice a group of Grimers appear.

"Grimers? They don't belong here! They used to live in the Pokemon Mansion!" Yellow says.

"And some of them have the Stench ability!" We cover our noses, and we notice a Muk being the one leading the Grimer. "That's not good news..." Brock says.

Then they try to chase after us and we run, and when we are around the corner, we bump into two workers. "What are you doing here?"

"Sorry, the Grimer and Muk are chasing after us! Do you have any safe places for us to hide?" Serena says in a panic.

The workers also notice the Grimer and Muk as we all run into the control room. After we seem to be safe, I ask, "So can you tell us what is actually going on? The Pokemon Center is out of electricity and the Pokemon are dying."

"The Grimer has come from Cinnabar Island and they are now here clogging the seawater intake. We have been trying to get rid of them but in vain."

"Guys! The Grimer are ramming the door!" Brock yells, "I can't hold it!"