I.

❜ ─ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊. ─ ❛

A COOL BRISE BLOws through Tokyo

A COOL BRISE BLOws through Tokyo. The city lights are turned on, the many shops still open.

And in the deepest of the forests are three students. Concentratedly they walk through the woods, trying to be quiet. Their gazes wander around as they search for the thing they've come for. A curse.

The three teens eventually arrive in front of a small and abandoned temple building. It's made of stone and adorned by red roses as well as moss and weed. The wooden entry door is closed and locked with several locks and seals.

"What's that?" the black haired teen asks with a low voice as they see the temple. Its aura and presence is overwhelming, though, they haven't noticed it until they arrived in front of it.
His classmates only shrug in reply, feeling confused and intimidated by the strange building.

All of a sudden, the pink haired teen gets attacked from behind. It's the curse they have been searching for. It jumps on him, causing him to fall onto the ground.

"Yuji!" the brown haired girl squeals, grabbing for her nails and hammer as she sees the curse as well.

It jumps away as Yuji gets up on his feet again, his lip is slightly bleeding. "I'm okay!" he says with a determined look on his face, ready to fight their opponent.

The three of them get into a fighting stance, clenching their fists. The curse, on the other hand, looks rather excited and amused. Its eyes are focused on its opponents and a wide smirk appears on its long and thin lips. It puts its hands on its cheeks in an amused manner, as if it's trying to hold back its excitement. "Wαɳɳα ρʅαყ?" it growls.

The scent of death and vomit rises into the nostrils of the three students, causing them to make a small grimace. The presence of the curse grows and it begins to be unbearable for the three, as it mixes with the presence of the strange temple. Gritting their teeth, they try to hold onto their strength and begin to fight the curse.

Yuji appears behind the curse in an amazing speed and gives it a blow into its neck. "Megumi!" he yells and the black haired teen nods, forming a wolf with his hands. A black wolf with a red sign on its forehead appears right next to the teen, howling loudly into the darkness.

"Hellhound!" Megumi says with a firm voice before ordering the wolf to attack their opponent. The curse almost has no chance to aim for a strike as the two teen boys begin beat it up with fast and strong movements. The wolf rips off an arm of the curse, causing it to yelp in pain.

"Good boy." the brown haired teen says with a proud smile on her pink lips as the wolf approaches her with the curse's arm. "That's a job for Nobara Kugisaki!" she says as she grabs a voodoo doll. She puts it onto the arm of the curse, slamming a nail into it with her hammer. "Straw doll technique, resonance!"