7 - Three days

Tanya's P.O.V

I hadn't slept for three days now, three entire days and I felt like rubbish. I was staying in the waiting room, and I hadn't showered for three days and I had barely eaten a thing, I only ate when the nurse forced me to eat some fruit.

I had been popping in to see Dylan but he had been completely un-responsive. I walked to see him as it was my time of the day to see him again. I walked into the room and he looked a bit better, but his face was pale and he didn't look himself.

I was about to write another post it note to him when I saw another post it note on the wall, but it wasn't from me.

Dylan, I saw Tanya has been writing these for you. So I have decided to write one. You responded when I came in and told me you forgave me for what I did and I am really surprised. How could you forgive me? I'm a monster for what I did. I never wanted to hurt you I swear, I was just jealous. You and Tanya deserve each other. You can tell by how she acts that she is happy, I haven't seen her like this for years.

That's why I can't let Tanya do what she is going to do, she won't do it you know...I won't let her. She hasn't slept for days and hasn't left your side so I know I have to do the right thing. Even if it means losing my own life....But I need to do this to make it up to you.

Get Well Soon and I am forever sorry.

-Alice xx

I had tears in my eyes, she really didn't mean it. I can't forgive her just yet but I have some sympathy deep down. I can't figure out what she means by 'even if it means losing my own life', no, she wouldn't volunteer instead of me, she couldn't.

I decided to leave writing a post it note, so instead I just sat by Dylan and cried, and today he didn't respond so I left him in peace, looking at him as if it would be my last time seeing him, even though it wouldn't be.

A/N

I still don't like Alice in this book...slow updates because of exams so I am very sorry! Vote if you like Alice and comment if you hate her! {Edited}