Beginning

This story is an original idea of mine I wanted to try out and write about. This book is teen fiction and romance. This book doesn't include any rude/graphic scenes so don't worry but it will contain a couple of mild cuss words

This book has a gay couple and don't start commenting hate about this and if you have a problem with it don't read the story...

**

Tanya's P.O.V

Finally it was summer my favourite time. I could sit down and watch seasons of the walking dead and pretty little liars on Netflix and go out with my friend. My friendship group consists of six people:

Noah Jacobs; the typical jock

Whitney Hamilton; the cheerleader of the group

Alice Height; My weird best friend

Lizzie Street; The nerd

Aaron Brewster; a hockey plater

Daniel Walters; A basketball player

And right now I was getting ready to meet them at the fun fair which was arriving at California for a whole week. Because it was hot I put on some blue shorts which made my long tanned legs stand out, a pink top with yellow writing which covered my chest area and some pink wedges on which exposed my chipped painted nails (I am not good when it comes to doing nail varnish). I then put my long curly hair into a bun and finally I put some shades on so the sun didn't blind me.

I walked outside of me and my carers little apartment in South California and the warm hair hit me instantly making me regret agreeing to meet at the fair, why did summer have to be so hot? I walked down the streets instead of catching a cab and I saw a familiar face on the other side of the path and immediately I could tell it was Aaron due to his muscular body and shaggy brown hair.

"BREWSTER!" I screamed at Aaron across the road whilst waving like a mad man.

"WILKINSON!" Aaron screamed back at me, yes we had a weird way of communicating. Aaron crossed the road and ruffled my hair before linking arms with me.

"Hey, apparently Whitney and Lizzie are bringing some new guy to the fair. He moved here yesterday from England. I think his name is Dylan!" Aaron said looking all excited.

"How do you find all this out before me?" I asked Aaron concerned why I am always the last to find out.

"It's called the internet, you should use it sometimes then you can check twitter and Instagram!" Aaron said to me.

"Yeah well I prefer to make videos and upload them at internet cafes and unlike you lot I like to go jogging a lot and I also like to write and do things worth my time!" I said punching Aaron lightly in the ribs.

We walked to the front of the fair and Whitney was stood there with Noah and Lizzie. I walked up and hugged them all and Aaron did the same. I spoke to Lizzie and Whitney about the party that was happening tomorrow whilst Aaron and Noah were walking to the food cart hand in hand.

Whitney had a black jumpsuit on and her brown hair was in a fish tail and Lizzie her twin had the same jump suit but had her brown hair up in a messy bun.

And yes if you are wondering Lizzie and Whitney are identical twins but they have the opposite personalities. Lizzie is loud and loves horror whereas Whitney is quite and hates horror movies.

Noah had black bed head hair and a toned body, he was pretty attractive but was hella taken. Just then as I was day dreaming someone came behind me and made me jump.