3 - Hospital Rooms

Dylan's P.O.V

"Dylan hurry we have to go now or else we will be late!" Aaron shouted so I ran down the stairs and into the car.

After ten minutes we arrived and everyone was there and stood next to Alice was Tanya with her hair lightly curled and makeup on yet her eyes looked puffy from crying. She looked stunning with a white lace dress on and black heels. We all walked in and I went to grab a drink from the bar.

"2 Sprites please" I said to the bartender. I knew sprite was Tanya's favourite so I got her one and headed towards her, if I want to win her back I am going to have to do the cutest things I can think of.

"W-what do y-you w-want Dylan?" She said to me her voice shaky with nerves.

"I got you a sprite Tanya, I want to explain that I didn't send the texts-" I said handing over the drink and before I could continue Alice came bouncing up behind me.

"Let's go and dance Dylan, don't start messing with Tanya!" Alice said grabbing my hand and dancing with me as slow music came on, why can't Alice see I'm not interested?

"I'm going to the loo, hold my drink for me please!" I said to Alice trying to avoid dancing with her. I walked to the toilets and sorted out my hair and walked to the DJ.

"Can you play sun don't shine please?" I asked the man and he started to play it and I grabbed my drink of Alice and looked at Tanya. She had a small smile on her face and caught my eye and I dazed into hers but she instantly looked away. I started to gulp down my whole drink and by the time I had finished it my throat was burning.

"Was that sprite?" I asked Alice.

"Yep it should have been why?" Alice asked me innocently.

"Seemed kind of strong I guess!" I replied and Alice shrugged a look of mischief in her eyes.

Just then a song called 'love story' by Taylor Swift came on and I started to dance with Alice, the next thing I knew my head felt wrong and I lost all control of my mind. The next thing I remember was being in a booth with Alice making out with her. My lips pressed onto hers and I couldn't pull back it was like I was no longer in control of my body.

"What are you doing Alice?" I shrieked finally gaining control of my body.

"You started making out with me!" Alice said a blank expression on her face.

"What did you put in my drink?" I asked her angrily.

"Nothing, why would you say that?" She asked I didn't answer and I walked towards Aaron.

"Aaron someone needs to have serious chat with Alice over there. First she doesn't tell Tanya what I told her about it being a misunderstanding and then she puts something in my drink and it's really making me did-" I told Aaron before I fell onto the floor not remembering much after that.

The only thing I could feel was the pain shooting through my body, the tensing up of my legs making me felt dizzy and paralyzed, then nausea started to kick in and I couldn't open my eyes so all I can hear is people around me. Shrieks from around me, whispers, screaming and crying.

"Call 911!" I heard the familiar voice of Aaron shouting probably at the bar tenders.

"I didn't mean to, I bought them from a random guy on the streets and he didn't tell me side effects. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight I was jealous okay. The only thing the guy told me was that you may get sleepy and tensed up but I didn't know he meant faint, have a seizure and crack his head open!" I heard the worried and freaked out sound of Alice's voice probably talking to Tanya. What does she mean dealer and jealously?