[COLD WORLD]///REQUIEM OF THE SEA

Start from the beginning

Some girls that Kaga sees are either asleep or just resting.

"I was fighting the Grey Ghost and, and...": Kaga said, suddenly a blue, flower shape hair pin dropped into Kaga hands.

"Dear sister... Yes... Where is Akagi-nee-san?!": Kaga.

Zuikaku look down.

"She's...": Zuikaku.

"Hmph! Zuikaku is paying too much attention to Kaga!": Shoukaku.

"As her big sister i'm lonely!": Shoukaku.

"We still haven't found Akagi.": Souryuu.

"The rest of the separated ones have mostly regrouped.": U.I.C (UnImportant Character, at this point i'm to lazy to search up their name).

"If she's still not found, then...": U.I.C.

"Did Grey Ghost really...?": U.I.C.

"It's too early to give up! We have to search harder.": Hiryuu.

"But it's not like we can hang around here for as long as we please. This is a dangerous area, We need to leave.": U.I.C.

"Also, there is one more issue.": Souryuu.

The Scene shows the Siren ship that Atago and Takao is standing on.

"The mass-produced Sirens have shut down.": Atago.

"Not just one, but all of them...?": Takao.

The scene shift back to Zuikaku (and everyone else there).

"Is this related tot he weird way the ocean is right now?": U.I.C.

"Perhaps it is because the connection to Orochi has been severed.": Souryuu.

"Losing the black mental cube was a big loss...": U.I.C.

"If you think about it, though, this project Orochi thing...": Shoukaku.

"Shoukaku?": Hiryuu.

"The black mental cube, how we control the Sirens... None of those things were explained to us properly.": Shoukaku.

"Come on, Shoukaku, at a time like this...?": Hiryuu.

"And that force field-type enchantment? Or whatever, from Akagi-senpai, too.": Shoukaku.

"Too many secret, don't you think?": Shoukaku.

"The 1st Carrier Division senpai... What are they hiding?": Shoukaku.

Suddenly, a loud boom noises can be heard.

"What?!": Souryuu.

"What was that sound?!": Kaga.

The boom noises can be heard mutiple times and a bunch of airplanes can also being seen in the sky, although very far away.

"That's...": Zuikaku.

"Grey Ghost!": Kaga said while trying to stand up, but failed.

"Kaga-senpai! You're in no shape to fight her!": Zuikaku said while trying to stop Kaga from standing

"But-

But then, the airplanes are being destroyed one by one, at a fast rate.

"What?! Someone is destroying them?!": Souryuu.

"Who could it be?! And they are also fast at destroying them too!": Souryuu.

"Wait... is that...?": Shoukaku.

A blue tin can with wings is seen flying with the airplanes while destroying the planes around them, it's kinda hard to see it considering the distance between the fight and their position.

"That's... The camera head thing!": Shoukaku.

"What?! But isn't it on their side? Why did it attacked an ally Planes?": Hiryuu.

"i don't know... But it seems like something is off...": Shoukaku.

"Does it perhaps see something different?": Souryuu.

"What do you mean?": Hiryuu said before turning to see her.

"I remember seeing Grey Ghost for a split second before being teleported here, and She has glowing yellow eyes...": Souryuu.

"What does that have to do wi-

Before she could finish her sentence, another loud boom is heard. But this time, it makes their surrounding shakes (specifically, the iceberg). And a red explosion can be seen from where the planes is.

"What now?!": Kaga.

"Wait... That's the same explosion that almost made us lose!": Hiryuu.

"Something must have happened with Grey Ghost to the point where that thing uses its explosive.": Souryuu.

"Bitch, i am about to make you go un-alive, oh frick. I'm not allowed to do that.": V1.

Enterprise is preparing for another shot.

"Can't hit me, your aim sucks.": V1.

Enteprise shot V1, missing entirely because V1 dashes.

"Now my turn sucker prize": V1.

V1 pulled its sharpshooter and spin it horizontally. After a few second, V1 shoot Enterprise, but suprisingly, Enterprise didn't dodge.

"Bitch still doesn't want to dodge huh?": V1.

I forgot to say, Enterprise clothes are a bit missing since V1 shot her mutiple times.

Enterprise sends another wave of planes to attack V1.

"You never learn did you? 'cuz you never went to school? Or 'cuz you're not you?": V1.

V1 slams to fall faster (it's called slams right?), because of how fast V1 slams, the planes can't actully hit it.

The moment it touches the ground, it slides and immediately jump to transfer the vertical speed into a horizontal speed. Yea.

The scene shift to the Azur Lane fleet.

"We've tracked down the main Sakura Empire fleet.": Helena.

"So we have to do this.": Cleveland said, her eye looks like she has seen something she shouldn't (V1 is good at traumatizing people).

"Yes. The power of the iren that they control is too dangerous.": Wales.

"If we let them go now, this situation could get far worse.": Wales.

"There's no other way... This is war.": Hornet.

ok so uh... i kinda rushed this episode cuz i completely forgot this story exist so... let me summarise the ending. The whole "V1 beat Enterprise" thing is supposed to happen, but it didn't fit well in the story. So V1 can't beat Enterprise NOT because she is too powerful, but because V1 can't kill her. And yeah, beside that, everything else happened like the canon. Although i want to mention another important sentence.

"We were built to fight, not to destroy."